PRIVATE SHOWINGS ONLY

Avocato continued touching your chest, and you started to feel extremely aroused. You pulled him down for another kiss, and he tongues you back. Avocato looks down at your raging bulge and starts blushing. "Let's take care of that, shall we?" You moan out a loud, "Ohhhhh yes daddy.." and begin biting your lower lip. Avocato slowly grabs your pants and pulls it down to your calves. You grab the back of his head and his eyes peep up at you. He looks down again and stares at your dick, which has now grown into the hardest boner you've ever had. Avocato starts to suck as you feel his hot breath touch your dick, and you start to moan a little. You feel your dick inside his wet, steamy mouth. He starts sucking a little faster and you grab the pillow next to you tight. Fuckkkk...it feels so good.... He starts to massage your chest again as he is sucking, and you feel incredibly horny because of it. He releases his lips from sucking your dick, causing a loud SMACK sound from his lips. He gets you on all fours and stares at your ass. "Mmmmmm....damn, baby...you're tight..." You start blushing heavily as he begins to finger it. You let out a couple loud moans, as you feel his tongue touch the tip of your asshole. He kept fingering, and finally you felt a sudden stop. He leaned onto your back to go near your face and whispered, "You ready to be penetrated by this huge cock?" You let a loud moan that said, "Yes daddy.." And you felt his dick touch the tip of your gaping asshole. You let out a tiny squeal, and start moaning a bit louder. Avocato sticks it all the way in and starts to thrust. You start moaning, and he is doing it slowly. He starts to moan a bit and reaches down to your neck and kisses it. "Y-You ready to go faster, baby?" You agree to it, and you feel a stronger force from him. You moan a lot louder and started to moan every second. He starts grunting loud and you feel his dick grow bigger inside of your asshole. You like what you feel and start to touch your dick. He continues to thrust, and does it harder. You start to scream a little in pleasure, and you start to turn bright red, dripping with sweat. Avocato continues this for about 14 more minutes, and he finally pulls it out. He sits down next to you and puts his hand on your dick. "C'mon, baby, put your hand on my dick now." You do so, and start to thrust your hand on his dick up and down. He does the same to you, and you both do it faster every second. Avocato begins moaning really loud, and finally says, "I-I'm gonna...c-c-cu...uhhhh.." And he shoots out a load of his cum onto your hand and onto his chest, causing you to start moaning as he is still jerking you off. You finally start to feel like you're about to cum, and you do so. Avocato looks at you and you look back at him, and you both start making out heavily on the couch. You kiss each other aggressively and hard. But then you think you hear something. It sounded like...a door opening. You duck under the cover with him, and tell Avocato. He is a bit terrified, and you hear footsteps. Well, shit. You thought.