Chapter 4

Cabir : hii I am cabir ......  cabir dhawan .

Pointing towards others

This is dhruv your to be devar  and also the silent boy of our group .

This is mukti your to be nanand and also the tomboy of or group .

This is aliya my sister and also the makeup kit of our group . girlfriend of dhruv .

Manik : cabir stop your ranting she knows everyone .

Nandini : yeah I was trying to say that only .

Mukti : but how do you know about us .

Nandini : actually navya and manik use to tell me about you guys .

Mukti : ok .

Nandini : so guys I have to go . today is party at my you all do . ( to abhi ) come lets go abhi .

Nandini : bye

Fab5 : bye

Nandini and abhi goes to there house with navya because she wants to be with nandini .

Fab 4 starts teasing manik

At night

Murty mansion

Everything was set for party

Fab 5 came and were shocked to see the arrangements navya nanadini and abhi also came till then . 

They partied till late night and after that they dozzed off there only.

Next morning

All got up and freshen up.

And left for college.

Days went like this with nandu and abhi finding there siblings as a secret misson.
One day all go to dhawan mansion.

Dhawan mansion

All were chatting and playing.
Suddenly a man came inside nandu and abhi were shocked to see him . he came to the group and started chatting with others. Then he noticed other people in the house . he saw them and an unknown feeling came into him .

He asked about them and others said that they forgot to introduce them.

Cabir : nandu abhi he is mine and alyas father and dad they are

All this while nandini and abhi were having moist eyes with the help of cabirs voice the came into senses and cutted off cabir.

Nandu : cabir let us introduce ourselves . right abhi

Abhi : yes why not

( guys nandu , cabir ,alya , abhi m parents names are ram and priya )

Nandu : ( with attitude ) hello Mr. Dhawan I am nandini ........ Nandini Priya Murty and he my elder brother Abhimanyu Priya Murty.

With this both brother sister were gone without saying anything to anyone . Ram Dhawan was shocked to hear the names. And he got to know who were they and he broke down where all others were confused.

Cabir asked his dad what happend but what he said next shocked everyone .