Prank Time:

Request for Raiderthecat :D

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ethan and Grayson's POV:

"This is a lit party isn't it?", Grayson asked Ethan who was sitting on the edge of the pool in their backyard. "Sick!", he replies.

They could hear the doorbell echo from inside. "Oh, I'll get it", Grayson says standing up, walking inside. He welcomed in some more friends that came.

"What's up guys? Come hang!", he says leading them to the pool. "Hey Gray! Come here!", Ethan says also standing up.

Grayson jogged back to the area. "Let's do a flip", he says. Grayson nods and postions himself next to Ethan. "Ready..1...2...3!", they do a front flip in the pool.

Everybody cheers for them. Some people danced along to the outside music that was playing. They relaxed on floaties in the pool.

Your POV:

Youv'e been friends with the Dolan Twins since you were in kindergarten. And you couldn't help but prank them on occasions. Especially when they least expect it.

You checked out the window to make sure that the two boys were occupied. You then snuck to the bathroom to find their hairdryer on the sink.

You were aware that they were going to use it for a photo shoot and you couldn't wait to see the look on whoever was lucky enough to use it.

You went to the bathroom again to open the back of the hairdryer and add the flour. You smiled to yourself, knowing that this would work out as planned.

After a couple minutes of making sure that there was no mess, you came out to find the house still empty. You casually walked out and layed on a chair.

Ethan noticed you and came out of the pool. "It's been almost an hour, are you coming in?", he asks. "Ya, just tanning for a few", you reply. He nods and jumps back in the pool.

You hesitated to go in for a while because you didn't want to go in so quickly to make it show that you were doing something inside the house. You never got caught in a prank and wanted to keep that up.

Grayson's POV:

After about 10 minutes, Grayson decided to get out. He swam to the steps. "Where are you going Gray?", Ethan asks looking in his direction.

"I'm pretty much done", he says walking out. "Already?", Ethan says wanting him to stay. "It's just that I'm getting kinda tired", he explains.

"Okay, you're still staying right?", he asks. "Yeah, I'll be right back. I'm just going to dry my hair", he says walking towards the back door.

Your POV:

You overhear the conversation and see him walk inside the house. You took this opportunity to sneak back inside. Although, you didn't want to make it obvious.

After you came in, you slowly followed him in the hallway. He turned right, stepping in the smaller area. Before he could notice you, you quickly jogged to the kitchen, which was alright across the bathroom.

You crouched behind a counter, peeking out to watch him. You happily saw him pick up the hair dryer and plug it in. "Here it comes", you whisper to yourself observing his actions.

He looked at himself in the mirror, before raising the object up to his hair, turning it on. Before he knew it, flour was all over his face, body and the floor also. He opened his eyes and seen that the flour looked like smoke.