mr.clean x reader lemon

(Y/N) POV

I was cleaning my kitchen only wearing my (f/c) lacey bra and underwear with an apron and black high heels when i suddenly heard a man say "you are one big dirty girl"
I turned around to see Mr.Clean.
"How did you get in?!" I asked him he didnt say nothing he got closed and started rubbing my thigh with his hand."I'll have to clean you dirty little girl"Mr.Clean said.his hand then reached my womanhood he started rubbing it wich made me let out a moan he then took of my panties and inserted two fingers in my womanhood i started moaning really loud he then removed his fingers and got down on his knees and started liking my clit i was breathing heavily/moaning he then got up and took off his white pants and i got down on my knees and lick the tip of his cock i then strted licking the side he grabed my hair and pulled me more deeper making me choke he started grunting i knew he was about to cum so i stop and got up he lift me up and sitted me on the counter and grabbed his magic eraser.

his hand then reached my womanhood he started rubbing it wich made me let out a moan he then took of my panties and inserted two fingers in my womanhood i started moaning really loud he then removed his fingers and got down on his knees and starte...

I layed down on the counter while he started rubbing my womanhood with the magic eraser." Harder!!" i said to Mr.Clean he smirked and told me"not yet you dirty bitch". He then sat me up and inserted his cock in me he then started going a slow pace when i told him"faster!!!" He move in a pace really hard i started moaning really loud "a-ahh M-MR.CLEAN!!!" I moaned. We then came at the same time.....but...then...i...

...SAW A KNIFE AND STABBED HIM 20 TIMES AND CHOP HIS DICK OFF AND RAISED MY HAND WITH IT AND YELLED "I HAVE THE POWER!!!"......I then buried the body in my garden and putted back my (f/c) lacey underwear and bra with my apron and black high heels and started cleaning my kitchen again.

THE END!!!😊 !!".