3

"You waited to unpack for four days for us to be available just so you didn't have to do it yourself?" Hoseok stared at the mountains of brown boxes and clear plastic totes stacked all around Taehyung's apartment.

"Yep," Taehyung scratched at the back of his neck. "I'm sorry, there's just. . . so much."

"We can see that," Yoongi muttered.

"Just know, Tae, that I'm not mad," Jin said, sighing as he set his labeling supplies on the couch and began to open a box. "I'm just disappointed."

Yoongi was stacking pots and pans in the kitchen, Jin was arranging the entire living room, and Hoseok was unpacking Tae's personal belongings in the bathroom when it was heard.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms. . ."

"Tae, was that you?" Hoseok yelled from the bathroom.

"Oh my god," Tae breathed from in his bedroom before shushing the other three and whisper-yelling, "Shh! Come here!"

The other three dropped what they were doing (Yoongi carefully setting a plate on the counter) before rushing into Taehyung's room. They found Taehyung kneeling on his bed with his ear pressed to the wall.

"What are you-" Yoongi began to ask, but Taehyung shushed him and motioned for them to come closer.

The three of them looked at each other. Hoseok shrugged before jumping onto the bed and copying Tae's position. The other two followed suit and pressed their ears to the wall.

"When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath. . ."

"Wow-" Jin began, but Taehyung hit him on the arm.

"But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight. . ."

There was a loud knock and the singing stopped. They listened as the person had guests enter his apartment, and the moment was over.

"He's really good," Yoongi commented.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Hoseok asked.

Taehyung had a pen in his hand when he quickly ran out of his apartment.

thank you for the little concert. my friends and i loved it.

p.s. your voice is really, really beautiful.

taehyung