The Truth part 1

Adrain's POV

She sat on the Sofa and I sat next to her was rocking Emma and trying not to fall asleep I looked at her and said.

Lay your heard down and sleep some.

"I'm not tired."

Mari you are get some sleep.

She shook her head and got up and placed Emma in a swing and said.

"My mom ordered and had it left on the back porch and it plays music so it keeps her asleep."

She sat back down and I said.

Mari who's Emma's Dad.

She stop to turned and face me and then walked over tripping over the coffees table I caught her and I said.

Your still clumsy as ever.

She looked at me and the look on her face was priceless and I started to laugh but soon stopped and looked at Mari who I haven't seen in a year today. Now that I think about it when Mari left Ayla & Nino got together me on the other hand haven't even dated anyone I had began to fall in love with Mari but I had to lie to Ayla knowing she would go crazy. But why she was gone my father got arrested for child abuse and I was left with the manor but I didn't won't to live in it so I moved into an appointment why I get a new one  built. I was brought out of my thought by Mari asking.

"Adrain were did you get that scar."

I felt her touch it and I said.

Don't worry the person who gave it to me is gone.

She had the concern look on her face and she still had her hand on my face and I grabbed it and looked at the back and said.

Where did you get that scar.

"She looked at me and said."

My cousin Calob was playing with something sharp and it cut me. He got in trouble for playing with the sharp object and I had to rap my hand. It fine Blake wasn't happy about it he actually more like a brother since I am an only child so yeah."

I raised my voice a little.

Mari why do you keep changing the subject.

She turned around and stood up and walked over to the bangs and went thought one and walked over and said.

"When Emma was born I didn't won't my family to know who the father is so I had the doctor make two birth certificates one with out the father's name and one with since I knew my family would never believe me so they know her a Emma Dupain-Chang when this is her last name and didn't you read the letters."

Yeah half why though they start to not make since and I noticed they all added up to that day that-

"Just look at it Adrain."

She shoved my a paper in my hands and I read over it and landed on my name then Emma's and Mari hand picked Emma up and walked to the kitchen after grabbing a bag. I follows and watched and she multi task she had Emma in a sack of some shorts and was making a bottle and a bunch of other stuff. Then she walks up stares and I followed her. She sat on a bed and feed Emma and burped her then placed her on the bed and placed pillows around her and hugged in something and left with me following her she went back down stares and picked the mail off the flow by the door and went though it she put it in two different baskets and there was a knock at the door.

Marinette POV

I opened the door to see a delivery guys I signed something and showed them.We're to but the stuff and Adrain kept falling me after they left I went back into my room and shut the door and changed into some old close that I barely were and pulled my hair up and went into the room across from me and Put pant into a tray and began painting the walls pink and after it dried I painting a bunch of wall decals on it. Then I felt arms rapped around me and I say.

Adrain put me down I have to finish Emma room.

"Oh so that what all the is stuff is for."

Yeah she can't sleep with me and she wasn't planned so yeah.

He put me downed and I turned around and faced him and said.

If you won't to you can help.

He nodded and said.

"So were do I start."

I smiled and pointed to a box and said.

You can put up the crib I have to go do something else.

I left leaving him.

Adrain POV

She left and I but up the crib and saw there was no bedding when I heard saw she left the tinny box and it was making nose. I left the room and went in to Mari room and saw Emma Crying I walked over and picked her up she was still fussing and I left the room and went to find Mari when I found her she was sawing something but stopped and got up and walked over and I said.

She won't stop crying Mari.

She giggled and said.

"She needs a diaper changed that's why."

She left and came back with stuff and said.

"Let me see her ."

I handed her Emma and watched her change her and said.

Mari can we please talk.

She looked at me and said.

"Can it wait Adrain I have to finish this stuff for Emma room.

Yeah sure she got up and left Emma on the blanket on the floor and I followed her and she had gotten back into Emma Room and asked me.

Adrain can you please set the rest of the things up why I finish sawing.

I nodded and she left.