Is this day over yet?

I'm Amy, a senior in high school, and well I ran away from home. Now two hours north in New York City I'm entering my new high school. Don't think I'm crazy, I just love school even if I ran away.

Walking to the front desk I find a boy talking the the lady at the desk, being the shy me, I wait my turn. But, before I could sit down they both looked at me. "You must be Amy, we talked on the phone. Now I'm not trying to get rid of you, but I got a lot of work to do."

"That's all right, but could someone show me around the school first?"  I hate not knowing where I'm going at a new place.

"Yes, this is Jace, he will show you all the places you need to know."  Finally looking at the boy I realize just how good he looks. He's defiantly a bad boy, but I don't care right now.

"Let's just get this over with I got places to be."  Right this is why my dad said to stay away from the leather jacket boys.

~•~•~
After showing me two classes Jace had enough. When I thought he was taking me to the cafeteria he made a beeline for the basement stares.

"Hey where are you going? I don't think people eat lunch down here."

"All you need to know is that a girl I hate almost saw us, and trust me I'm doing you a favor, no one likes her."  Well that's strange I thought his type wanted every girl.

At the bottom of the stares he closes the door then turns the light on. "Give it five minutes then we will go back."

~•~•~
After five long minutes I go running to the door. That's LOCKED. "Jace do you have a key?"

"No."

"You locked us in here!"

"Umm, good time to get to know the bad boy."  What a bad boy, he has such a childish smile.

"Ok, why did you lock us in here?"  With this his smile instantly left his amazing face. Wait, what?

"She's been trying to get with me for the last month. I really like girls, but I can't stand her voice."  He looked like he ate a sour lemon. "Let's just forget about her. Why did miss sassy move to New York. Parents get a new job?"

Not wanting to think about it I give him the short version. "Let's just say my parents got mad about my boyfriend choices. They haven't talked to me for month. Then he cheated on me, so I came here since no one wants me."

Sympathy was all over his face. "Why would someone cheat on someone as beautiful you? I may be a player, but I wouldn't even do that to you." Things seamed to slow down. Then before I know it he kisses me on the lips and I instantly felt like I do matter to at least one person.