16☆彡

The Day went by normally, customers came in and out. The sun was starting to go down and I've made good money for today so I decided why not? Let's close early...
Unfortunately things didn't go as planned.

Just as I was cleaning everything up Taehyung bust through the door yelling.
"What did you do?!"  I sighed in annoyance. Not this guy again..

"What are you talking about?"
"You know what I'm talking about! What did you do to Jimin?!"
Jimin stood behind him giving me the 'sorry my friend is like this' look.
"I really don't know what you are talking about Taehyung. Either you get a tat or get out."

He pushed Jimin in front of me while holding his face. "Look at this!"
"... it's Jimin." I stated while looking into his eyes.
"Yes! And do you see how red and puffy his eyes are? What did you do? Why was he crying huh? He won't tell me what you did."
I took a deep breath in, man this dude is annoying.

"Because I didn't do anything."
We both looked at Jimin.
"Is it true Jimin?"

All of a sudden this side of Jimin I've never seen before came out, he exploded with anger and annoyance.

"Taehyung-ah! I told you multiple times that Yoongi did nothing to me and that you should mind your own business because it's nothing. I'm just tired so stop bothering!"

We stood there in silence and shock. Not gonna lie, seeing him mad— the way his ears turned red, how his little fists  tightened... it was kinda cute. 

"A-are you really mad at me?" Taehyung asked him.
"What do you think?" He responded sassily. It was so hard trying not to laugh.
But I was tired so I decided to end all this drama.
"Ya ya, can you guys settle this somewhere else? I'm trying to close shop and go to bed." I said while yawning.

"Pfft, whatever, come on Jimin let's go." He grabbed jimin's hand but he didn't budge.
"I'm not going anywhere with you."
"Are you really mad at me?"
"I don't know!"  We both looked wide eyed at him.
"You know what? Fine. I don't care. Do whatever you want." Just like that Taehyung threw jimin's hand aside and stormed off.

Now it was just me and Jimin, the sun had already set all the way.  He really did seem pretty heated, he just stood there quietly.
"I'm sorry you had to see that." He finally said.
"I-it's okay, I get it."
"No, you don't."  

He was right. I didn't get it. I never gotten into fights with my friends because I didn't have any.

"Do you think I can stay here for the night?"
"Why can't you stay at your own— I guess you can, sure."   I was going to say that he should stay at his own place but maybe this could be my chance to actually get to know Jimin better, I want to know what's fully going on in that interesting mind of his.

I ordered us some black bean noodles since I don't know how to cook, we sat on my couch and I poured us some wine. Jimin really seems to love wine I guess— well alcohol in general, he can drink. Which is surprising because I don't know he just.. seems so innocent.

I watched as he gulped down glass after glass.
"Are you sure you should be drinking that much toni-"
"Ahhh my stupid Taehyung oopa."
"Huh?"
"He's so stupid, I hate him! But I love him... as a friend hahah ,  "
Jesus Christ I almost felt my heart shatter what the fuck.
"— of course I'm not really mad at him! How can I be mad at him? Ugh... that short tempered idiot. I wish he didn't just walk away like that.. I wish he fought for me like you do haha"

For some reason I felt awkward and decided to try and stop his gibberish. "Come on Jimin let's go to bed."
I tried grabbing him to get up, I had already set up a bed on the floor for him upstairs.

"No! I like this couch I want to sleep here." He laid on his back.
"Jimin you can't do that, this is my shop, a place of business, I already set up your bed upstairs."
"Nooo" He whined.
"Then What Huh? What do you want?"
"Are you mad at me too?"
I took a deep breath in, "No I just-"

He pulled my arm and next thing I knew i was on top of him. My whole body was on high alert, my heart wanted to jump and hide.

"Park Jimin What are you doing?!"
"Shhh haha Yoongi oppa you're so warm."

No way... I think I just blushed. He just called me oppa I'm cringing and blushing at the same time I can't.

"T-thanks But can you let go n-"
"I can hear your heart Yoongi." He put his head against my chest and hugged me tightly.
"Why is it beating so fast?" He asked.
"Maybe because you scared me idiot!"
"Haha yeah..."

he soon went quiet, he had fallen asleep while holding on to me. Really if anyone saw us they would think we were some couple ugh!
I thought this would be my chance to escape but it didn't work, right as I tried getting off he held on tighter so I just accepted my fate and laid there next to him.

I stared at his long eyelashes, his flushed cheeks, the way his chest rises up and down. This man truly was... good looking. It was so unreal. Although I've never made contact like this with another human before... this feeling of laying beside him was so comforting.

Soon enough I fell asleep beside him, his head cradled in my neck holding onto me tightly. His scent and presence giving me relaxation.

 ———-A/N: wasssup guys! Thanks to everyone that has been voting and keeping up with this story❤️ I know I haven't posted in a while but ya know, since the school year is ending, it's getting very hectic

———-
A/N: wasssup guys! Thanks to everyone that has been voting and keeping up with this story❤️ I know I haven't posted in a while but ya know, since the school year is ending, it's getting very hectic. Hope you guys continue to read!