Chapter 1

~College Life~
Jihoon's POV
It's been 3 years since me and that Cookie Monster became official. Today's the first day of our College Life, i don't know what's gotten into his head to go to the same school as me. I was waiting for him in the park since he said he wants to go together in school with me. It's already been 1 hour had passed don't tell me he's still holding on to what that google said! Remember the day of our first date he said that at exact 9 am i should be there and yeah i follow it but for pete sake 1 hour had passed and he's still not showing up aish. I hope he's not doing that again!

Since I'm about to lose my temper and patience I pick a rock as i throw it behind me without looking. When "Argh! That hurts!" a familiar voice said and i turned my head and saw him! "That's what you get for being late! Don't you know what time is it? Huh? Do you wanna fight with me?! Bring it on!" i said as i raised my voice both of my hands were holding my waist as i raised my eyebrows on him. "Fuck! I don't care! What the hell time is it! Didn't i text you I'll be late?!" he said as he massage his forehead that i accidentally hit.

I then check my phone and saw his message i begun to sweat as i bow "mianhae mianhae I'm just a human you know" but then "I shouldn't be apologising is it my fault if my phone is on silent mode?!" i said as i gritted my teeth.

"Psh... Fighting with a close minded is hard" he said as he passed me by when i hold both of his shoulder to make him face me and then there i kicked his *Private part* and now his kneeling on the ground in pain. "Tsk! Don't you know time is gold! Tsk!stupid! This is the first day of our college life and you wanna be late!" i said as i turned my back on him.

"You stupid Cookie Bear! How dare you hit the part that makes you feel good?!" he said weakly once i heard it i gave him a smack in the head as words failed to come out in my mouth. Aish that Cookie Monster he's really a byuntae! And a rapist! Fuck!

I was about to leave him when my vision went black as i didn't remember what happened next.

Guanlin's POV
I was massaging my *Private Part* cause for petesake his kicks were like a horse it hurts! When i heard a BOOGSH! I turned my head to face where i heard it when I saw Jihoon laying on the ground. I quickly stood up even it still hurts down there.

I carry him in a bridal style "What the fuck just happened to you?!" i said even though i know he won't answer.
I immediately grab a taxi.

"Sir where are we going?" the driver asked. "To the nearest hospital! Yapali!" i shout as i begin to panicked. Aish. Cookie Bear your making me worried! "Ah. Sir mianhae my car don't have a gas!" the driver said as he apologised! "What kind of a car is this! The most important that should this car have is missing! Stupid!" I said as i get out of the Taxi and just grab a bus.

There i take a sit while carrying him and then "Sir. Where's your destination?" the driver asked. "take me to the nearest hospital!" i shout making everyone inside to gossip. Tsk! "Okay sir" He said. "Is this the fastest speed this bus can? Can you please hurry up! Can't you see I'm carrying a fainted person! Huh?!" i said annoyingly and the driver starts to speed up. Then there i saw a hospital, i then get out of the bus as it stops on the near bus stop.

~hospital~
I immediately rushed him inside the hospital as the doctors starts to carry him when they accidentally let go of him. I smacked all the doctor's head who let go of Jihoon. "what the fuck?! Are you guys stupid! You call yourself doctors when the patient is in critical condition and you just let him slip off your hands!" i shout as they bow their heads. "If you wouldn't do your job right! I'll tell this to my father and he will all fire you! Stupid!" i shout

Then they take Cookie Bear inside the Emergency Room. I waited outside as i run back and forth. Minutes had passed when a doctor finally came outside."He's pregnant" the doctor announce making my eyes widen. "Mwo?! Can you repeat it again!" i said. "He's pregnant!" the doctor repeat.

I can hear fireworks in my ears after hearing it. Oh fuck how can i explain this to appa? And to Jihoon's appa?! I'm a dead man! Then i remember i need to call the school principal that we won't be able to attend the first day since there's am emergency and the principal excused us.I then went to where Jihoon is..

~Room 2~
Jihoon's POV
I slowly open my eyes and then saw myself laying on a hospital bed. I sudden looked around and saw no one. When the door slowly open and there it's Guanlin "Oh you're finally awake" he said as he smiled at me. That smile i smell something fishy on it. "Spill the bean" i said as i crossed my arms, he then gulped in his throat, he's really not good in acting "Okay okay the doctor said you're pregnant" he said as he looked away while his face is a bit red. After hearing it I suddenly fainted again.

Then i woke up again and saw his face leaning closer to me as he close his eyes. "What the fuck are you trying to do?! YOU BYUNTAE!" I said as i cover myself with a blanket. "Can't you see I'm going to kiss you, i watch that when you kiss the person sleeping they'll wake up!" he said is he talking about Princess Aurora and Snow White? "Huh?! Don't tell me you're watching those fairytale movie!" i said as i hold my stomach and mouth from laughing.

He then looked away as he pout. "But seriously how can we tell them about this?" he asked in a serious tone. "You're a dead meat" i said as i smirked. "Yah!" he said as he crossed his arms. "I remember when appa punch Taehyung hyung in the face when he find out that Taehyung is pregnant" i said as i can see Guanlin is trembling haha. "And maybe he'll do it to you!" i said. "That'll never happen in this kind of face? I'm pretty sure he'll understand same goes with my father" he said bravely as he inhaled.

"We'll see" i said as i went to lay down again in the hospital bed as i went to sleep. I heard the squealing sound of the sofa he must have been laying in there. I remember when he's in the hospital he's sleeping here and in the sofa is where I'm sleeping.

I open my eyes "Guanlin, you can sleep beside me if you want since there is still space" i said, "What don't tell me you're afraid to... Nah. I'm good in here" he said as he close his eyes. "K" is all i replied and we both went to sleep.