Chapter 19

"Want to tell us what this was all about?" Fred asked, face buried in Harry's hair. The three were currently curled up on George's bed, and hadn't spoke since they'd come up to the dormitory, fifteen minutes ago.

"... No?" Harry said, voice wavering. George shook his head, arm around Harry's waist tightening. Fred snorted with laughter, inappropriate though it was.

"Sorry, let me rephrase that. Tell me what that was all about," Fred said sternly. Harry shrugged, body tensing. George started kissing up Harry's neck – noting the lack of collar – and Harry was instantly putty in their hands. This time, it was Fred shaking his head in exasperation.

"It was, um..." Harry started, voice shaky. Fred petted his tail soothingly. "Well, the thing is..." George rubbed his cat ears. Harry finally jumped up, away from them, sending them dirty glares. Fred grinned and reclined on the bed, while George laughed, reaching out for Harry again.

"Sorry, kitten, we'll stop," George told him insincerely. Harry gave them a flat look and started towards the door.

He never reached it.

Fred, smirking, jumped off the bed and onto Harry, bringing the catboy onto a red rug lain strewn on the stone floor. Harry turned to glare at him, and Fred kissed his lips, before standing and grabbing Harry. Harry hissed at him as he was lifted off the floor and into Fred's arms.

Fred dumped Harry back on the bed when his claws sunk into a freckly arm. George 'tsk'ed and tapped Harry's nose. "Bad kitty."

"Ow," Fred murmured petulantly, rubbing the puncture marks on his arm. Harry frowned and looked down, not willing to admit that he felt slightly guilty.

"Poor Freddie," George said, gathering Fred in his arms and kissing the injured area. Fred nodded pitifully, tears glittering in his eyes. "Did the big bad cat hurt you?"

"Uh-huh," Fred squeaked out, sniffing pathetically. Harry twitched, glaring daggers at the bedspread. He felt guilty, but this was taking it to ridiculous proportions. "It hurts, Georgie."

"I know, baby," George cooed, rocking Fred back and forth. Harry rolled his eyes, muttering curses under his breath, while Fred sniffled and sniffled. When Fred let out a long, loud wail and George murmured soothing words, Harry finally looked up from the bed to shoot them dark looks.

"For fucks sake, you wimp!" Harry snarled. Fred looked scandalised, and George shook his head, looking very stern and authoritative.

Harry gulped, shuffling backwards on the bed at the look George was giving him. George lifted Fred and set him on the bed, before moving from sitting to kneeling on his knees. Harry hit the board at the foot of the bed, and attempted to rise up and slide off the bed.

"Oh no you don't." Was all the warning Harry got before he was jumped by George, who dragged him back to the centre of the bed by his legs, and then straddled his waist. Harry meowed pitifully.

"I think this kitten needs to be punished, don't you, Gred?" George asked, looking towards Fred, who had mysteriously materialised at Harry's side, and was leering down at the catboy. Harry gulped audibly, and Fred looked delighted.

"I do believe he should be punished, Forge," Fred agreed readily. Harry tried to push George off, but the teen refused to budge, grinning down at Harry. Harry refused to admit that he was feeling faint stirs of arousal. That was just fear. Right.

"Here, Gred, keep him down for a minute while I go and get something," George told Fred, who gladly complied, taking George's place on Harry's waist while George slid off the bed to the trunk at the foot of it. Harry heard rummaging, and tried to see what George was up to, but Fred's lips on his stopped his curiosity.