Chapter 2: the story behind the knife

Nikki sat down with the group they wanted to know her back story. "Well my life didn't start off bad at all" Nikki began. "My dad and mom were happily married with me as their child we had fun and everything was great my mom was a teacher, my dad was a mechanic and I was the capitan of a gymnastics team". " Then a few weeks after my 17th birthday my mom got into a car accident with a family friend I called him uncle David and my mom died". " my dad blamed the crash on my mom he said she was probably kissing on him and started calling her a whore". " then he started drinking a lot and I still did gymnastic and whenever I came home he'd yell at me and hit me calling me a whore as well. " the other thing I was good at was playing the gutair so when he yelled I'd go to my room and play he would hit me and scream when I did but at first I didn't really care". " I snapped the night I came home and I went to play my gutair and he took it and started hitting me with it". She sighed and continued "he broke it over my head it was my moms gutair and he left me on my floor crying and he went to drink and fell asleep on the couch and I had snapped I got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife". "I walked to the living room and my father was wasted and I knew he couldn't move so I grabbed him by the hair which woke him up" . "He screamed let go of me you whore but I didn't I smiled and said shh now you hit the wrong note and I sliced his neck open and then I kept cutting till I cut his head off". She looked up at everyone and they were all smiling " yep your one of us a born killer". They welcomed her fully as she looked at them and in the corner of her eye she saw a boy walking into the kitchen "let's celebrate with a party after Ben and sally go to bed" everyone agrees all but Ben and sally but they went to bed anyway. Everyone started to get ready for a party.