Chapter 5

You laid awoke on your bed

You laid awoke on your bed. Just laying there with a blank space in your head.

Just a few minutes ago, you were hugging yourself at the waiting room because you feared that you couldn't control the feeling that was igniting inside your heart.

Jimin arrived a little after the flute play ended.

The Cupid was shocked to find you sitting on the floor.

He went back immediately after completing his work but a duty suddenly popped up in this world. He rushed to finish tying the strings of fate of the couples and rushed to the club.

He didn't say anything. He just embraced you in his arms and you took comfort in his warmth. You felt safe and you let go of that last bit of your consciousness.

Eventually, you ended up back in your room safe and sound.

It was suffocating and you felt like you wanted to vomit. The head was being hammered severely and you wanted to just sleep away the pain. You breathed in and out deeply, hoping it would help.

Fortunately, there wasn't any flute sound to prevent you from sleeping peacefully.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

The school bell rang and that woke you up. You didn't realise the class had ended. It seemed like any other day but it felt different.

People were minding their own business and leaving the class hurriedly. You packed your things as well and noticed a bouquet of roses underneath your desk. You wondered how it ended up there.

With shaky hands, you grabbed it from the wrapper and pulled it out. You admired the countless red flowers that had blossomed under the room light. You swallowed your saliva and reached to touch the petal.

The moment you did, the rose withered.

You dropped the bouquet out of shock. One by one, the roses darkened and became lifeless until it was brown and dried.

And a voice whispered in your ear.

"And that is how you will end."

You gasped and shot up from your seat. You noticed that people were looking at you. It turned out that you were just having a nightmare and that class was still going on.

"After class."

Hoseok didn't even bother to turn to face you anymore. The students returned back to look front except Jungkook.

You sighed and plopped down back into your seat. You covered your face in your palms and sighed in relief as it was just a nightmare.

"Princess... what's wrong?" Jungkook asked worriedly.