💧Big Girls Don't Cry💧

You're pov~
Pony and I were sitting in the back of Dally's car while Johnny and Dally sat up front chatting it up.

I was about to lay my head until Pony turned his body to the opposite side of me. I looked to see what it was and I seen two girls. A girl with Reddish long hair, and another girl with black short hair. "Hey Ponyboy, Do you mind if we sit in the car with you guys," the girl with red hair asked. "Yeah..sure," he replied. I glared at her but she took no notice. The girl with black hair climbed in and sat by Pony then the girl with reddish hair tried sitting between me and Pony by pushing me away.

Johnny looked behind at me and I gave him a face. He knew exactly how I felt. "Hey Po-," Johnny was cut off by the girl with red hair saying, "Pony, we need to do this more often." I got up immediately and got out of the car. "Hey Y/n, Where you goin," Pony asked me. "Concession," I said and started walking off. "I'll go with you," I heard Johnny say. "I will too," Pony said. I looked back and seen Johnny give Ponyboy a look and stayed.

Me and Johnny went ahead and walked. "Who are they," I asked. "What? ..Oh! The girl with red looking hair is Sherry, but she's known as Cherry. And the other girl with black hair is Marcia," he said. I nodded.

After a while, the movie was over. We were driving back, well taking Marcia and Cherry Home. I sat on the left side of Ponyboy while Cherry sat on the right of him with Marcia by her other side.

We weren't together but it bothered me so much. We just met and I think I already like him. Maybe even more..

We arrived to a nice house and Marcia got out. I looked over to Cherry talking to Pony. He nodded then she smiled then kissed his cheek. I glared but forced myself to look away.

I rested my head on my arm looking out the car. I was obviously pouting but Pony didn't say one word.

"Dally can you take me home please," I asked. "Sure kid, but I think Two-bit's at the Curtis's," he replied.

'Shit, I don't wanna be home alone. Moms working late tonight.' I thought.

"Okay I'll just go back to their house." Dally nodded as we drove to the Curtis house.

We made it to their house and I got out. I walked into the house looking for Two-bit.

"Oh hey (Y/n), Two-bit just left a few," I heard Darry say. "Oh I better get walking then," I said.

"No, I think it's best if you stay. It's getting late and it's not safe. I'll call Two-bit." "Wait isn't Dally taking Johnny home," he added.

Ponyboy walked in the house looking at Darry. I nodded and went outside. Dally and the car were gone already.

I felt like screaming so bad right now. Not that I don't want to stay it's just I don't want to deal with Pony. I wanted to cry but not in front of him.

I went back in and shook my head at Darry. I sat on the couch with my arms crossed as Darry was talking to Two-bit.

Sodapop was on the other couch while Pony sat next to him.

"Okay (Y/n), You can stay here," I heard Darry say. "Thanks," I said.

"Um..I'll sleep in here (Y/n), you can sleep in the bed," Sodapop said. "Oh no th-" I was cut off by Soda saying, "Nope you're sleepin in the bed with Pony." He pointed to the room.

My face turned red at what he said and they all took notice.

"C'mon (Y/n), I'll show you where it's at," Ponyboy said. "Don't do any funny business," I heard Soda say. "Keep the door open," Darry said.

Me and Pony went into the room and he sat on the bed. I stood for a minute until I sat by him. It was quite and I could feel his gaze on me.

"Oh um! Do you need clothes to change into," he asked. "Yeah," I giggled a little.

He got up and dug through his clothes. He pulled out a red shirt and handed it to me. "Um..I don't think there's any shorts you can wear..besides um my boxers," he said mumbling the last part.

I sighed and said, "Okay either me in my panties or in you're underwear as shorts." His face got red and said, "Um.. I-it doesn't really matter."

"Can you turn around for a sec please." He turned around and I slid my shirt off. I put his shirt on and it was to the middle of my thighs. I slid my shorts off and said, "Okay."

He turned around and seen me. "That's kinda big on you, you want a different one?" I shook my head and got under the covers of the bed.

He laid next to me and turned the lights off. I felt his hand slowly wrap around my waist, pulling me closer. I could feel his hot breath against my neck.

I didn't really bother paying attention to any of it. All I had on my mind was ..Cherry. I felt my heart break. 'He liked her. It was obvious.'

Hot Tears started to run down my cheeks. Soon I started to sniffle causing Ponyboy to notice.

"(Y/n)?"