Introduction (Characters)

*Characters pics on top*

Hi guys well I wanted to say thank you for reading thank you :) and tell me what you think about the story this is the introduction describing the Characters so I hope you like it :) oh and don't forget to check out my other stories :)

Always remember everyone is beautiful in there own way and that you are beautiful and always smile cuz it will make you feel better and always no that someone does love you 💕🌸🌸😁❤️-Rebecca212121

------------------------------------------------

Tayla: 5'5, age 16,Dirty Blonde hair and her hair gets to the middle of her back, Light tannish skin, Brown eyes, Tay is her nickname but only her Best friends can call her T, Rebecca and Jakki are her best friends, Last name Anderson, The only child,she is dating Rebecca's brother but no one know its a secret and she is nice,smart, Confident, sings and dances,Cheerleader,Has her best Friends back,Always the for someone,She is half Italian half Australian her dad is Australian and her mom is Italian, Hates Ashely and her psychics the most popular girls in the school.

Rebecca: 5'6, age 16, Brunet color hair with natural light little bit blond highlights and hair is up to her lower back, her eyes are Blue/Green, tan skin, Becca is her nickname but Her best friends only call her B no one else does, last name Sanchez, Has 2 big brothers, Best friends are Tayla and Jakki, nice, smart, confident, sing and dances,Cheerleader,straight Forward and will tell u stuff if u piss her off, has her Bffs back, always there for someone, Full Latin, Hates her brothers best friend, and hates the Most popular Girl in the school Ashely and her Psychics.

Jakki: 5'7,age 16, has dirty blonde hair, hair is past her lower back, Her eyes are Pure Sky blue, tan skin, Ki is her nickname but J is only for her best friends to call her, last name is Rodriguez, She is Latin American, is also the only child, best friends are Rebecca and Tayla, Hates the queen be of the school and her Psychics, Nice,Shy,Confident when u get to no her, has Bffs back,Loves to write,Always there for you, smart,Cheerleader,Sings and dances.

Lucas: 6'1has brown hair, Green eyes, age 17, tan skin, Nickname Sanchez, Rebecca's Brother, Best friends with Jacob, Running Back for football, Nice when he wants to be,Jerk,Smart,Sometimes a softy,Popular,dating Tayla secretly.

Jeremiah:6'2, age 21,Black hair Blue eyes,Rebecca and Lucas older brother, Attends UCLA, Tan, Studying to be a surgeon, Nice,Smart,Athletic,Confident.

Jacob: 6'1,Brown hair,Hazel eyes, age 17,Dark tan, Nickname Harley, Quarterback for football, Last name Harley, Best friend is Lucas, popular,Nice when he wants to be,jerk,smart,Secretly a softy,Likes to mess with Rebecca and has a little sister named Angel.

Ashely:5'5, age 17, Black hair,Green/Grey eyes, Soccer player, hates Rebecca and her best friends, tan pale skin, in love with Jacob,Mean,Evil,smart,popular.

Angel: age 5, Black hair, Sky blue eyes, sweet,adorable,loves her brother, nice, and loves to play girlie games.

Summary:Have you ever fell in love with your brothers best friend? Ya well I did hi the names Rebecca I hate my brothers best friend but something that happened made me change my mind I am glad it did.

Want to know what happens between the two that changed there mind well you should start reading (not trying to be mean) :).

Thank you for checking out my book.💕