~22~

Thursday, 11.34am

The few minutes of waiting in the cafeteria felt like hours for Thomas, and it was torture.

Harriet, Aris and Minho didn't make anything better by singing One Direction songs quietly, while Teresa tried to get Thomas' attention.

Thomas was to nervous to do anything, he was drumming his fingers to the table.

Suddenly Thomas heard footsteps, coming from behind him.

Thomas turned around, so he could see who it was.

It was Newt and Sonya, arm in arm, Newt as adorable as ever.

It looked like Sonya was Newt's parent, and it looked like she was afraid Newt would get lost.

Newt sat down at Thomas' left, and Sonya sat to Harriet's right.

"Thomas, you finally got to meet my brother. Yay." Sonya said, and rolled her eyes, before joining Harriet, Aris and Minho in their singing.

"Hey, Newt." Thomas said, unable to know exactly what he was going to say, "It's nice to meet you in real life."

Newt blushed. "Nice to meet you too, Tommy." Newt said, looking down at his hands.

Thomas blushed when Newt called his Tommy. God, Thomas had really fallen for this boy.

"How are you today, then?" Thomas asked, trying to start a conversation.

"I was alright. But I'm better right now. With you." Newt said, and Thomas could tell Newt immediately regretted it. Perhaps Newt was in love with Thomas. That made Thomas smile.

"You guys should hang out more often." Teresa said, and Thomas had forgotten she was there, too.

Thomas looked at Teresa, and she winked at him. She knew how much Thomas wanted to get to know Newt.

"Yeah. If Newt wants to." Thomas said, trying not to be too oblivious.

"Yeah, sure." Newt said, looking at Sonya who patted his arm.

"You know, Newtie, you friend Thomas here is in love with you."