*licks lips*

Y/N means your name for all you people with an extra chromosome

cody walks out of the bathroom stall feeling fReSh aS hECk. he looks at himself in the mirror, "mmm, savory" he says before grabbing his groin.
he makes his way out the door before slipping on a wet tissue on the way out. he looks up to see Y/N coming straight at him on a scooter. "look out!" she yells just as she runs over cody's testies making him nut. "my schlong!" cody yells. "shit!" Y/N says wiping up his cum with the wet tissue he slipped on. "i'm sorry" she pleaded. "no no,it's fine," cody reassured her while taking her hand. "no one has ever made me nut that hard". he looks into her eyes and she looks back. cody grabs her cum covered hand and kisses it. "i think we should do the sex" says Y/N. "i would like that." they pull each other into the bathroom stall while heavily making out. "mmm e-egg cartons" cody whispers into her ear. they get themselves into a stall and start to undress each other. cody's hole filled panties are pulled  down to reveal a big dick. Y/N pulls down hers to reveal a bigger dick. Y/N pulls cody towards her and starts fucking his ass. cody moans as Y/N's big dick hits his rib cage. Y/N pulls cody to her chest "mmm, almond skins" she whispers while playing with cody's foreskin. she thrusts harder and harder till her nuts turn blue. "ejaculate!" cody screams. she comes in his ass, "fuck" she said watching her success drip out of his asshole. "ahh" cody farts out her success which then lands back on to her dick. "clean it off" cody gets on his knees and proceeds to clean the sperm and shit mixture off her dick. he looks up like a little puppy dog. he then massages his balls. "gotta get every drop of pee out" he flicks his tongue around the scrotum and rips some of it off. "im gonna pee" she groans. cody catches the pee in his hands and takes a sip. "mmm, savory"