Chapter 1: Moving away

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, my alarm was screaming in my ear, I put a pillow over my head to try and block out the sound but it got louder and louder. I sat up on the end of my bed and cracked my back, while I stretched I turned off my alarm and slowly fell back on my side, I checked my phone to see if I had any new messages, but still just a blank home screen.

I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to just get up and go get breakfast, I walked down stairs towards the kitchen . In the room next door all you could hear was crying I went to go see what it was then it led me towards my mums room, I peeked through the open door and I saw my mum wiping tears from her eyes with some papers in her hand. I gently knocked on the door, it may have frightened her a little but she quickly wiped her tears away and put on her best happy face, she told me to go in so I did. I asked her " what's going on?"
She said it was nothing and not to worry about it but I'm part of this family so it is my right to know I asked her again, "Mum what's going on?", she didn't say anything but she gave me the papers she was holding

I read through the letters and I realized what she was crying about. We have to move out in 3 days. It's not going to be that hard, we only live in a small apartment but also this is where I grew up. Well we better start packing now before we leave with nothing. I threw the last of the bags in the back of the car, I wasn't really excited to leave, I love the city but we can't stay sadly,
my mum says that she has a place we can stay but she has not yet told me.

We were on the road and I was still upset that we had to leave but I was actually kinda excited, I did know where we were going but obviously my mum does.