chapter fourteen |

user nayutahoe has requested to chat with youACCEPTDECLINE

ACCEPT
DECLINE

nayutahoe

nayutahoehoe what?what did i do

nayutahoe
hoe what?
what did i do

tyongie
are you seriously
asking me that?

nayutahoe
i'm genuinely
confused.

tyongie
you told jaehyun
that i liked him.
i thought he'd
hate me so i deleted
the chat and
blocked him before
he could do it
to me.
doyoung then contacted
me in his place
telling me to unblock
him. so i did
and he is on his
way to the bridge to
jump.

tyongie
you've fucked up

nayutahoe
you're not going
to like this.

nayutahoe
yes i told him
that you like him.

nayutahoe
but

nayutahoe
i didn't block him
without giving him
a chance to react.
i didn't leave him
alone knowing that
he is already hurting
from being left
a few days ago.
i wasn't the one
who drive him to
jump off that
bridge taeyong.

tyongie
fuck.|
fu|

are you sure you want to leave this chat?
YES
NO

I messaged Doyoung as I left the apartment. I just told him to bring his car to the bridge and get ready to help.

There isn't time to wait for a taxi or walk to the bridge so I just run. I must look weird to any onlookers.

I'm in jeans and a white shirt with a black jacket over the top. Really not the running gear.

I get to the bridge just in time to see Jaehyun clint ling onto the railing as he stares at the water below.

"Jae!" I call out his name as I come to a stop a few paces away.

He turns his head to look in my direction and I frown as I see his tear stained cheeks.

"Doyoung left me" He cries. "And now you've left me. No one ever stays with me. They always leave."

"Jae, I'm sorry. I jumped to conclusions" I gently take a step towards him.

"Please don't do this."

He turns to look at the water once more.

"It's impossible for anyone to love me. I was crazy thinking that we could've dated. We only just met a few days ago. God I'm insane."

"Yes you are insane, Jae. How am I supposed to date a dead man?" I question which causes him to face me again.

"What are you saying?"

"I'd prefer to date someone whose lungs aren't filled water" Smiling softly I take another step towards him and give him my hand.

He takes it and goes to climb over the railing, but his foot slips and he falls off. I hold onto his arm tightly as I lean over the railing now, holding onto him.

"Don't let go!" I yell down at him.

"I'd drag you down." He says and loosens his grip on my hand.

"Jaehyun don't you fucking dare."

Doyoung snaps in my place as he leans over the railing beside me and helps me to pull him back onto the safety of the bridge.

Once he is seated, I crouch and wrap my arms around. Jaehyun holds onto me tightly as he apologises.

•Yuta's POV•