Musical Tune

Prologue-

A sweet melody flowed through the room, as the little girl sat there listening to the man's miracle hands that seemed to play the violin with ease. He seemed like an angel to the little girl, as she smiled humming along to the notes. This continued for some time, but I could not tell you how exactly long it went. At last the man's song ended resulting in a ethusiastic response from the little girl. A sudden chill swept through the room reaching the man, His face grew pale with fear, but the the girl was curious what had gotten him so frightened. A dark shadow slowly crept towards the room the two were in. She asked quietly "what's wrong papa?" The man who was the little girl's father responded "nothing dear just listen to this" he whispered quickly and handed her his violin "take this and run Kyra run as fast you ca-" A figure bursted in a menacing smile could be seen. Kyra the little girl was scared, but not paralysed. She had heard her father's words and ran out of the room through the window as fast as lightning. A loud deep voice could be heard as she ran. She knew to ignore it and continue the mission her father had given her. Soon she reached a unfamiliar building. Tired and exhausted she collapsed, surrendering to the darkness.