Losing my memories

Chapter - memory loss

My eyes fluttered open. To find people I didn't know. They looked old, but very beautiful for their age. That's what I think. "What's your name dear child?" the lady with the golden brown hair slightly grey and bright blue eyes asked. I was about to answer when I realised I didn't have one. I didn't even know who I was. "I don't know" I answered quietly "I can't remember anything.....father." Then just like a burnt out lightbulb the darkness met me yet again.....

3 years later.....

My eyes fluttered open to the room i had slept in since 5 years ago. 5 years of not knowing who my actual parents were. Now I was gonna start at this place called "elementry school", the nuns told me I was going to learn alot of things there. I'm nervous or excited really. If that's what elementry school is Im fine with that.

After I had gotten ready I headed down to help out. When I was 3 years old I ended up at this place. I had given up after trying to find the reason I had ended up here when I was 5 years old. That's when I stopped talking. Went on reading old dusty books from the huge library inside the orphanage. When it was time to go I grabbed my violin case following after, May one of the nuns.

*some time later*

After talking to weird old lady who was called a "principle", I was suppose to go to "class." Apparently I can't get in trouble with the weird old lady, cause she is very important. I haven't even spoken a word since I can remember so I would probably guess kids at this "elementry school" would tease me. It's ok I didn't need to make friends anyway. As soon as I entered the "classroom" it went silent. I stared at these strangers in front of me. My fellow "peers." There were some boys my age sitting on one side of the room with some snobby looking girls. This kinda looked like a scene from a film Jane(another nun who looked after me) was watching. The class was divided into sections.

Depending on how high you were you could be popular or the basic lowest person on the food cain. How me a 6 year old could know these things, I was taught by many of the nuns. I'll never will talk though. A boy seemed to be in the centre of that crowded table, when his eyes met mine a unknown emotion flashed across his eyes, he reminded me of that bulldog across the street named Sparky who always seems to smile(secretly Spaky creeps me out). "He's weird" I thought, then snapped my attention back to the lady called my "teacher." "Alrighteo class we have a new girl today! Please pay attention and be nice to her!"she barked. Everyone then yet again focused their attention on me. I wasn't used to this attention, and I didn't like it either. The teacher turned towards me saying softly "since you can't speak probably, go seat over there ok darling?" I responded with sharp nod and walked over to a table she had directed at before.

People sarted talking again, thinking I probably couldn't hear them. Well not the brightest bunch of peers I have here.....then again I get if your normal you would automatically think a person who was mute that he/she was deaf too. A shadow casted over me, as the teacher excused herself, saying she had left something in her car. I did not look up, and continued reading a book about Astronomy. The person in front of me cleared their throat, yet I still didn't look up. The book was suddenly smacked out of my hands and onto the floor. I looked up towards the person with a clam expression. A boy. The one that was sitting in the centre of all thos snobby looking girls, and boys. He had golden blonde hair with brown highlights. His icy blue eyes were narrowed onto me , with a cocky smile.

I continues to stare at him blankly. Getting frustrated with my silence he barked "what's ya name?" I could not answer him or did not instead I stood up picked up my book and moved off to another spare table. He growled smacking the book out of my hand again. Sick of his childlish behaviour.....actually he is a child. So I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote, "Kyra." Before he could say anything else the teacher returned telling him to sit back down.

********************************

ello back myladies gents unicorns and of course all random people!

-gumgum