1. release

Jada

Um hi.... I'm Jada. I'm 16 right now I just got out the mental hospital in Miami . I live with my aunt and my older sister in Cincinnati now. But let me tell you why I was there. When I was 13 I was in my room with the lights off I was looking out my window,Looking at the stars. I went to my bed and sat down. Then I heard a voice call my name. It wasn't my mom or my dad, or my sister. I thought i was delirious and started to hear things. So I when to bed. Then I heard it again but this time closer. I sit up from my bed and look around my room. I look at the wall next door and I see this.

It kept saying my name

It kept saying my name. I scrame loud as I could as it attempt to grab me. My mom ran in to my room. I randomly had a knife in my hand and I threw it at her to make her move so he would be safe. She ran out screaming father ran in and threw the knife at the hand. It didn't bleed. I ran to it and stabbed it. That didn't work ether. my sister heard the voice and the screams so she woke up. My mom went to it and it grabbed her we were trying to pull her away but it was to strong. My mom got possessed and died in an instant. I started to cry on her dead body. My father touched me and I grabbed the knife. The only emotion I felt after that was rage I stabbed my father in the chest. I run away outside and my sister picks me up and took me to a therapist. I kept hitting her while crying saying"stop let me go!" I told her what happened and decided to take me to the mental hospital.

I remember that like it was yesterday. They tolled me that I had to try my hardest to control my emotions. Although I tolled them I feel like I can't control myself.

But today was my last day in this place, I can finally get to see the outside world.

Nurse rae: Jada honey your aunt is here to pick you up now. Put your clothes on and come with me

Me: yes ma'am

Nurse rae: I'll give you some privacy I'll be right outside the door. Ok

Me: that's fine ma'am

I rushed to put my clothes on.

I wore this ⬇

It was the outfit my mom got me the same day she got possessed

It was the outfit my mom got me the same day she got possessed. I put on this on, grabbed my bags, and walked out the door.

Nurse Rae : are you good to go

Me: yes ma'am
* we started walking down the long hallway of rooms to get to the elevator*

Nurse rae : are you good Jada ?

Me: not really ma'am

Nurse rae: why is that?

*We get in the elevator *
Me: because I've been here 3 years and the only times I would exit this place was for my birthday. I'm used to this place. Plus I'll miss you

Nurse rae : I'll miss you to Jada

Me : *tears up*

Nurse rae: don't cry Jada, you will be fine.

Me: you sure

Nurse rae : your perfectly fine, you have a new school you'll go to, a new home, and you'll be with your sister.

Me: ....

Nurse rae: just give your all into this Jada, don't worry on every out side, focus on your main goal, what's right in front of you.

Me: thank you ma'am.

We get in the lobby. My auntie Kerstin and my sister Yasmine were waiting.

Me: auntie K, YASMINE !!!

Yasmine and aunt Kerstin: JADA!!!

we hug until all the blood is cut off in me. Although it hurt slightly I didn't want to let go.

Nurse mia: Jada honey, you want some candy to go sweetie

Me: no thank you ma'am I'm good

Aunt Kerstin : any medications?

Nurse mia: no, she's perfectly fine.

Aunt Kerstin: thank you guys so much

Nurse rae: no problem

Me: let's go guys

Aunt Kerstin : bye thank you guys

Nurse rae & mia : bye guys, bye Jada

Me: bye I'll miss you