6.Who is the kidnapper?

MANIK: HAVE YOU LOST IT?

NANDINI: how do you know?? great now that you knw help me to find my earing.

she said being excited

MANIK: what?? earing????

he asked being perplexed with her  response.

NANDINI:  yes earring.I lost my earring and (turning toward the 2 men she said..) bhaiya i'm not talking to both of u know ..huhhhh...bcoz of u'll i lost my earring.

she said pouting in anger.

and now manik was speechless 

MANIK: (to the men) are u sure she is the right girl???

manik's pov 

this girl is surely going to be my end today.i mean how can somebody be so intellectually intelligent with such great IQ level?? she should have her name in guiness world record for 2 things..one for being so dumb and second for making THE MANIK MALHOTRA speechless..uuggghhh..i think my men brought the wrong girl i feel her to be some person with her screw dheela....hmmm yaaa she should be in some mental asylum to be so chilled out and talking rubbish and on top of that she was bloody worried for her EARRING........like what the heck??so just inorder to confirm i asked my men whether she is the right person they have kidnapped...and they answered back confirming of her to be the one.....while i just glanced at her who was still busy in searching that useless earring of hers.. .but she looked cute and that pout of hers......omg what am i even thinking..huhhhh then her  glancing her one more time i sighed confirming she was the same girl...

NANDINI:  omg are u'll out of your minds ...come and help me in searching instead of simply standing like statues . I dont have time to waste I have to go home before its too late.

and this time manik smirked listening to her and got back into his im THE GREAT MANIK MALHOTRA attitude which had gone to short trip  after witnessing nandini's drama..

 MANIK: so you want to go home ???but you know what you can't until i don't allow you.

NANDINI: and why is it so??

she asked still engrossed in her search earring mission.

manik was damn frustrated by now as this was some reaction that he had least expected from her.

 MANIK: coz ur kidnapped goddammit....and im the one who kidnapped you....put this in your unused rusted brain that i'm your kidnapper and you cannot go until and unless i permit you.got it miss rusted brain owner...

he literally shouted his lungs out.

while nandini fumed listening to the name by which he addressed her...

NANDINI:  who told you that you are my kidnapper??? i am the kidnapper..did you get that....i have kidnapped myself...and about the rusted brain thing then let me tell you i at least have a brain to rust but..you... you..na..ummm..mmm haan you dont have a brain only you are a brainless creature.

she said and smirked by folding both her hands across her chest

and and and......lo and behold there 

stood manik and his paltan gaping at her for God knows how long. they were brought back to earth by the ringing of her phone..

I can swear, I can joke
I say what's on my mind
If I drink, if I smoke
I keep up with the guys
And you see me holding up my middle finger to the world
Fuck your ribbons and your pearls
'Cause I'm not just a pretty girl ...

manik pov

 it was a very old and the only song of FAB5 till date where mukti and aliya had taken the lead with manik doing the rap part. not that muklya(mukti and alya ) were not given a chance or insistence by FAB5  to make such songs again but they simply didn't like singing as much as they loved playing their  instruments. they also felt it kind of boring or in other words odd to sing though they were good singers they were more comfortable with instruments thats why they did not make any such song again.

manik came out of his thoughts but this time he was more than angry and he roared..

MANIK:  how the hell do you have your phone with you? and you two dumb asses who gave her the phone back?

nandini had cut the call as it was muklya's call and picking up the phone at this moment was certainly not  a good idea.but when she heard manik's roar she flinched a little but then the last line got her attention

NANDINI: excuse me..mr. umm...ummm.mmm..haan mr.inquisitive...yes mr. inquisitive. what do you mean by who gave my phone back..my phone was with me only then why in the world should anyone give it back to me?

she said as a matter of fact.while on the other hand both the men were in deep shit right now.they knew it was their last day on this beautiful planet today.meanwhile after getting this small piece of information which was not less than an atom bomb for him he lost even the smallest amount of sanity that was left in him and was about to shout....but...but...but...today nandini's aiyappa was in no mood to give manik even a bit of peace as nandini cut him off in between..

 NANDINI: and before you again start your interrogation session mr. pest. let just do the honors of clearing your doubts . so listen....

precap:flashback

..............

i know its a very small update  but trust me guys the next part is very big so im just saving my energy for typing the next long update(hehee).ok but on a serious note plz do vote and comment  yaar coz thats what will help me analyse whether u'll like the story or note.

so plz guys its a request let me know what u'll feel about the story and those who have voted and commented thanks for your support..it really means alot.

thankyou

stay blessed.