Chapter 2

Lacy's dress^^
Don't forget to comment and vote!!!! I'd love to hear what you have to say about my story or how I could make it better. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!😘

"WAKE UP LACE we're going to be late for class if we don't leave soon." I groan and roll over, my face buried in the pillow.

"Not going." I mumble and proceed to lift the blanket over my head.

Suddenly the blanket is ripped off of my body abandoning me to the cold. I immediately bring my legs up and curl into a ball. Reaching up I grab my pillow drag it down and stuff my legs into the case around it. This shall be my new blanket, I thought. I open one eye to look at Luke. His face is one of surprise and exasperation. The corner of my mouth lifts into a smug smirk as his face registers defeat. I fasten my eyes closed and hum in contentment.

Once again my source of warmth is ripped away and a sting ripples through my behind. I look up at Luke bewildered and scowl at him. "Now as much as I am enjoying the view, I am not going to let you lay around here and wither in self-pity. Alex is not worth your time or tears. You were too good for him anyway. Now get your pretty little ass out of bed and get ready for class, you have ten minutes." With that he turns and stalks back into the kitchen.

Ten minutes later I am fully showered and dressed. I quickly apply mascara and lip gloss and slip on my shoes. I have just grabbed my bag from the floor when Luke walks back over. "Ready to go?"

"Sure."

"Okay let's go. By the way we're going out tonight celebrating your new single status."He pauses to look at me. "And I mean it. It was a good thing Lace. He wasn't right for you."

"I just encountered my boyfriend of two years cheating on me. And you want to go celebrate?"

He acknowledged my question with an obnoxiously broad smile and nodded his head.

"Fine. I'll go, but only for a couple of drinks and because I want to and think I need it not because you said so."

I watched as his broad smile turned up further now in mischief as he brought his hands up tapping his fingers, all the while laughing evilly.

"Dear god, I change my mind now."

"Tsk,tsk,tsk no going back now." He wagged a finger in my face as he walked passed me to the door. "Hustle now or we'll be late."

I was optimistic that being in class would make me forget about my problems.

But of course I was mistaken. Being in class made me feel worse. I moved throughout the day looking like the dead walking. Concerned and unsure I was even mentally aware, any friends I had in my classes sent me notes from the lectures. I'm guessing I took no part in taking notes today, I can't really remember. My brain was too occupied by the memories of the day before.

After my last class I dragged myself out the door ignoring someone's plea to tell them what was wrong. I don't bother looking up and continue on my way home where I could bury myself in blankets in the safety of my room. Instead I walk inside only to find Luke rummaging through my closet with his ass waving in the air as he moved.

"What are you doing Luke, get out of my closet?" I walk over and grasp the back of his shorts and wrench him roughly from my closet.

He lands hard on his butt clutching a short navy blue dress in his hands. "Damn your strong." He muttered as he stood.

"I was merely looking for something you could wear out tonight."

"Why can't I just wear what I have on? We're just going to a bar." I arched a brow at him when he scoffed and started laughing.

As quickly as he started laughing, he stopped his face stern. "Yeah, no, we're going to a club. You need to dance that bastard out. And if possible get some rebound sex."

I looked at him incredulously. "I am not going dancing, and I am absolutely not 'getting laid' tonight. And you can't make me." I sniffed indifferently, crossed my arms and tilted my head up stubbornly. My stance slightly faltering when I saw the evil ass glint in his eyes.

Forty-five minutes later I am dressed in the navy blue, skin tight dress with converse-because he could in no way ever force me into heels- and standing in front of a nightclub called Plan-B.

"Well that sounds promising." I say as I turn on my heel to walk away but my arm is caught in Luke's massive hand.

"You my friend are going nowhere. And don't worry it's not as bad as it sounds. Plus I know the owner." He drags me past the long line of people waiting to get in and shook hands with the bouncer.

"How's it going Rick, we good to go in?" He nodded moving aside to let us in but not before giving me a once over. I rolled my eyes and continued passed him. Almost immediately we were greeted by loud music and flashing strobe lights.

"It smells like a sex dungeon in here," I say as my face scrunches up in disgust as I looked towards the dance floor. I watch as a girl bends over allowing a guy to grind into her from behind.

"They have to be having sex right now Luke, can we please leave." Luke of course ignored my comment and began biting his fist as a lengthy red head in a tiny highlighter green dress walks by.

Leaning down Luke yelled, "let's get drunk shall we?"

"Fine but you better not let me go home with anyone or I will castrate you in the morning." 

His eyes widen and he fiercely nods holding a palm to his chest and the other in the air. "Scouts honor."

''You were never in scouts Luke." I roll my eyes as he shrugs and scans the crowd for a second, before starting forward.

Following the path Luke makes in the crowd we make it to the bar. Luke nodded at the bartender and  ordered something I couldn't hear over the music. Next thing I knew we were knocking back three double shots each and off to the dance floor. Luke gathers me close as we began to dance fulfilling his promise made moments ago to keep guys away from me.

We danced for what seemed like hours when I saw Luke perk up and begin to drag me in the direction of the V.I.P. section. He leaned up and whispered something in the bouncers ear and soon we were past the rope and making our way to a black room with red velvet chairs and couches towards the back. There were random people scattered along the couches and chairs making out and probably more.

"Luke, red velvet chairs? Really? In a weird black room. Is that a stripper and is that a camera in the corner? Are you sure we aren't at some weird sex club because you want me to get laid? I'm gonna be real honest with you and let you know I am not interested."

"Shh." Was all he said as a man came out of a door in the corner I hadn't noticed before. I look at him incredulously with a hand on my chest. Did this boy really just shh me.

Luke lets go of my hand to shake that of the man who had met him halfway. I couldn't see who it was, because Luke was blocking me. He was being extremely rude by not introducing me, as he yapped on and on with the man in front of him. Fed up I reach up and tug on his shirt. He looks back at me. "What? Oh, yeah I sorry I'm being rude."

"Yeah no shit." I rolled my eyes at him.

He moves to the side and I walk forward a little shooting him a look. He winces and introduces us. Finally, I look towards the man in front of me, and suddenly I want to be anyplace but here.

"Jaxon this is Lacey Michaels. Lacey meet Jaxon King."

As Jaxon's face registers with recognition I open my big stupid mouth. "You have got to be fucking kidding me."

So what do ya'll think so far?

Comment and let me know what you think so far. Like it or hate it I don't care feedback is feedback. If you like it please share it with your friends. If you don't tell me what I could do better.

That's all folks until next time💋

Oh and don't forget to vote!! ;)