Truth

*Edited*

.

.

December 30-31, 2017

"Werewolves don't exist."

"Yes Taehyung they do, sorry to say it but it's true and if you still don't believe, look at my eyes." Taehyung turned slowly looking into my once brown eyes only to see that it's now a crimson red.

His tears that were once trapped in his lids finally spilled over and onto his flustered cheeks. I guess he does have a right to cry. At this point, I'm surprised he didn't do it earlier. It's not every day you find out your whole life is a lie and that your one of the creature that were once told at campfires to keep kids out of the woods. Plus who would want their friends, either new or old, to look at you with lust shining brightly in their hazy eyes.

"JUNGKOOK! Don't scare the poor boy he's already in shock. Let's just focus on the fact that more werewolves are surrounding us or should I say Tae and they either want to kill him or worse rape. So get your ass focused. Don't kill any of them though we don't want a-"Namjoon cut Jin off.

"Talking isn't going to get us out of this shitty mess." With that, what was once a tall raven-haired man was now replaced with a large wolf with grey-brown fur and bright red eyes.

Taking that as their cue to transform they did, Jin with an orange-brown fur coat and yellow eyes while Jungkook sported black fur supported with blazing red eyes.

~Taehyung's pov~

I stood frozen with fear as my friends turned into creatures I thought were just of my imagination. Slowly my eyes began to get dark around the edges and I began to hear a voice, call out to me. Call me crazy but I could've sworn it was coming from above me I looked up to find no one but quickly realized it was a full moon. I began to feel pressure in my head and sharp pain in my chest. Something was calling out to me.

I looked at the moon and I could finally focus on the voice that sounded oddly familiar but couldn't put my finger on it. It said something that seemed to snap everything in place:

"Become one with me." The soothing voice sang.

The world seemed to stop and all I felt was this rush of energy surging through my veins that seemed to glow a bright blue.

I don't know what happened next but what I did know was that I had an extreme headache when I woke up on the couch in my living room. My brother was hovering over me.

What I failed to realize was that there were other presences when I said: "What happened all I remember was a voice talking to me in my head saying I needed to release my power but what power? Maybe I dreamt the whole thing."

With that, I heard a collection of chuckles coming from the kitchen Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok came out.

"What's so funny guys? I asked nervously.

"Tae bear I have something important to tell you." Seo Joon said his eyes shining with guilt and sadness.