37

***4 weeks later***
"Daddy" Emma pouts "daddy" she shakes him. "Hi baby" Malcom yawns "mummy left to go to college" Emma giggles "okay princess" He smiles kissing her head slowly getting out of bed.

"Do I have nursery" she asks with a small pouts "you do this afternoon while daddy goes to work" Malcom says making her pout "it's only for 3 hours it's not a whole day" he picks her up. "Okay daddy" she smiles kissing his lips.

Malcom carries her downstairs and sits with her on the sofa. "Was mummy okay when she left" he asks and Emma nods "she was sick but she went anyway" she giggles "was she" he frowns "she told me not to worry that she was fine and for me to wake you up since she was leaving" she giggles and he nods.

"You know what princess" Malcom smiles "what" she asks "you don't have to go nursery" he smiles "why?" Her face lightning up. "Because Daddy is going to call in and say I cannot go to work because I want to spend time with you" he smiles kissing her head making her cheer. "I'm going to say your sick okay" he tells her and she nods.

After Malcom had finished on the phone they decided to bake. It wasn't often he got to spend time with his baby girl and he loved seeing her happy even if that was making a mess!

"Look Daddy" she giggles "that me you and mummy" she giggles pointing to the three gingerbread mans she had made all different sizes. She even got the size of Ariana right! He put them in the over, washing his baby girl before sitting her in front of the tv while he cleaned up all the flour she had thrown everywhere.

He also sent a message to Ariana saying she didn't need to pick Emma up since he was staying home with her. He never got a reply so he was a little concerned but he decided to brush it off.

The rest of the bad consisted of Malcom and Emma sat watching films together occasionally having a play fight and Malcom tickling her.

***
"Ariana" Maisie asks running after her as Ariana ran out the room to be sick. Ariana threw up into the toilet, as Maisie held back her hair using the spare band she had on her hair to tie her hair up.

Ariana wipes her mouth and flushed the toilet. "I think you need to take a test" Maisie tells her "I don't want to disappoint Malcom if it's not" Ariana sighs "I'm sure he won't be disappointed Ariana, he'll want to support you, I would say you can do it at mine but he does need to be there" Maisie says and Ariana nods.

"I'll drive you to the store and you can get a test and I'll drop you off home... I do want to know the result though" Maisie smiles "of course your my best friend" Ariana gives her a hug. "You want your bobble back" she asks "no it's okay keep it, it's a good job this is our last lesson" Maisie giggles "I know" Ariana chuckles.

After the lesson was over Maisie drove to the store. "Can you come with me" Ariana asks "your going to buy a test Ariana it will be fine" Maisie chuckles "I'm 17 I'll be looked at wired please" Ariana asks and she nods getting out the car with her.

They walk down the health care isle and Ariana picks up a test before walking to the check out. "£1 Please" the lady smiles and Ariana hands I've the money. "You going to do it tonight" Maisie asks and Ariana nods "am I throwing away everything" Ariana asks "no your not you can still study and your uni course is only a year long and you can do that from home" she smiles as Ariana nods.

Once Maisie arrives at Ariana's house Ariana out the test in the bag. "Want to come In for a drink" Ariana asks "sure" Maisie smiles getting out the car and following Ariana in.

Ariana put her bag down next to the door and greeted her baby girl with a big hug and a kiss. "I love you princess" Ariana smiles "love you too" she giggles rubbing off back to carry on with the tea party she was having.

"Hey princess" Malcom smiles kissing Ariana's lips "hi Maisie" he smiles "hi Malcom" Maisie smiles back. "How you feeling Emma told me you were feeling sick this morning" he asks "I'm feeling okay now, I was sick at college but I'm fine" Ariana smiles. "What would you like to drink" Ariana asks "coffee" she asks and Ariana nods "I'll do it... want one princess" he asks "Can I have a tea" Ariana asks and he nods "sugar Maisie" he asks "one please" she smiles.

"Emma princess come here" Ariana asks and Emma runs over to her sitting on her lap. "Hi Maisie" she smiles "so what did you do with daddy today" Ariana asks "we baked and then watched films and I played" she giggles "wow sounds fun" Maisie gasps "so what did you bake" Ariana asks "cookies, a cake and come ginger bread man" Emma giggles kissing Ariana's lips "all that in one day wow" Ariana hugs her.

"Here you go" Malcom smiles handing the girls there drinks "thanks baby" Ariana smiles "thank you Malcom" Maisie smiles "come on Emma let's let mummy have some time with her friend" Malcom take her hand "bye mummy" she smiles before going with her dad to the bathroom where he gave her a bath.

"Your so in love" Maisie chuckles "stoop" Ariana moans "how does Emma sleep through you and him" she asks "we don't have sex every night" Ariana rolls her eyes "I know you don't, I know when you have you come in with a massive smile" she giggles making Ariana go bright red. "Will you Marry him" Maisie asks "I will if he asks, I would love to be his wife" Ariana smiles.

"I'm maid of honour of that happens" she asks "of course" Ariana giggles. "I just hope you get the answer you want"
Maisie says "me too I really do want a baby" Ariana placed her hands on her tummy.

"If I am I will be due like just at the end of summer" Ariana says "you will be but we will be in uni then and you can do all the work from home" Maisie reminds we and she nods "I just hope I get what I'm after I feel like I'm wishing for too much"