Chapter 1

If you are not a fan of sad and unfortunate stories then I recommend you but this story away and go read something happier. For this story is horrible at the start to the end with not may happy things in between. 
My name is Lemony Snicket and this is the story of the Baudelaire children.

 Violet Baudelaire sighed heavily, staring at the looming sign of which read "memento mori."

"I honestly cannot believe we're back at this putrid school, Violet..." Klaus remarks, taking a deep breath, only to gag at the stale air.

"Me too, honestly - but maybe it'll be better! We're getting dorms this year at least! We're not in the orphan shack...so be happy about that," Violet stated, Klaus hesitantly nodded in agreement.

"Jopus!" Sunny Baudelaire said Sunny was only a baby. And like most children her age she spoke with a series of complicated sounds. Here, jopus means "I just hope that horrid principle doesn't make me his secretary!"

If you are not caught up in the story of the three Baudelaires in this school, Violet and Klaus were brought to class for lessons - if you can call them that - while Sunny had to work as the school's secretary, Violet had to take notes on incredibly boring stories and Klaus had to measure a series of objects.
 All the while their former enemy and guardian in disguise at their school as a gym teacher, making them run laps every night until morning - costing an awful lot of candy to their principle. Their former enemy - now dead - was the infamous Count Olaf. A horrible actor and human in general. He had one long eyebrow and a tattoo of an eye on his ankle. He had a gleam in his eye that only the Baudelaires could recognize.
 Even during all of the sadness that befell them at this school, they managed to make two amazing friends - the Quagmires - who understood their pain and loss. Yet, this wouldn't be called A Series Of Unfortunate Events if they stayed together in the school and the treacherous Count Olaf was arrested. No. Count Olaf and his troupe - that consisted of a man with hooked-hands, a bald man with a long nose, a person that looked neither like a man nor a woman and two powder faces women - captured the two Quagmires.

"I'm sure Vice Principle Nero wouldn't dare make you do all of that again!" Klaus's face had a slight frown on it as the three siblings heard the familiar tapping of Carmelita's tap shoes.

"Dorwud -" Sunny mumbled, meaning "If she calls us that horrific name I swear-", yet she was too late.

"Hey, cakesniffers!" Carmelita's high and obnoxious voice rang in their ears.

"Carmelita...nice meeting you again" Violet grudgingly turned to Carmelita.

"I didn't miss you cakesniffers at all!" Carmelita sneered.

"Leave them alone Carmelita!" a familiar voice - which made the Baudelaire's faces light up - yelled.

"Whatever Quigley cakesniffer!" Carmelita spat and trudged off.

"Are you ok?" the voice of Quigley Quagmire made the siblings slightly relaxed.

Violet was the first one to react. She ran towards Quigley, tackling him to the ground with hugs. His eyes widened.

"Violet!" Quigley cried and wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug.

"I'm so glad you're not dead!" she sighs in relief.

"Quigley? Quigley where are you!" the voice of Isadora Quagmire echoed through the nearby halls.

Klaus was the next one to react. He ran to her voice and ingulfed her in a tight hug.

"Klaus! You're alive! I never thought I'd see you again!" her eyes lit up and she hugged him back.

"Duncan?" Sunny asked this meant "Where is Duncan?"
If you are confused why there are three Quagmires, they are triplets, Quigley was mistaken to be dead in a fire with his parents. Duncan and Isadora were moved to Prufrock Prep. I'm only telling you history from this school, not what came after.

"Duncan? Oh! He's in the dorm. Shall we surprise him?" Quigley asked as a grin spread across his face.

"Of course!" Violet chuckled at Quigley. She gets up, helping Quigley up too.

"Follow me!" Isadora led the way to their dorms. On the way, she explains how they could share the dorm with them. Obviously, the Baudelaires agreed immediately.

Once they arrived Quigley knocked on the door and stepped out of the door so the Baudelaires were in front.

Duncan opened the door but before he could react he was engulfed in a big hug from the three siblings, making them fall over. 

"Violet! Klaus! Sunny! You're alive! You're ok! I missed you all so much!" Duncan yelled enthusiastically once they got up.

"We missed you all too! We were starting to lose hope we wouldn't find you guys again...!" Violet chuckled awkwardly.

"You can pick where you want to sleep, there are two rooms with three beds in each! Since it's the start of the year we haven't even picked our rooms yet so you have a large variety!" Quigley explained. 

But they all had someone in mind to share with.

Duncan and Quigley stood beside Violet.

"I'm rooming with Violet!" they yelled in unison.
Duncan wanted to room with her more because he wanted to share with his friend while Quigley wanted to room with her because of other reasons.

Isadora chuckles "I guess that settles it! Let's all unpack and meet here after!"

They all agree and go to unpack.

If you think that this story is going to go all happy then you are far from correct. The Baudelaires and Quagmires won't be separated of course. But a new villain will arise. For I would have stopped my research from the book "The End" and not have made this book. But there are more unfortunate events to come. More tragedies and more sorrow.