my whole story...( bat family/ young justice fanfic)

i rode in a black limo scene my blonde hair in pick tails curly at the end, i wore a dress that my new guardian got me, its a black dress with little white dots, my blue eyes looked out the window, my black flats connect to each other, i must say i'm pretty shy about my new home, my names bell, cause i always wore a bell around my neck. "bell you ok" the nice man said, he had jet black hair,blue eyes, and he wears a suit alot "y-yes sir...." i said in a quiet tone. "well we're here...come on" he gave me a smile and grabbed my hand and led me inside "hello sir...welcome back" an old man said as he stepped aside to let us in.

the man who held my hand went eye level to me "ok bell this is your new home, and i  want you to meet some boys who live with me" i nodded slowly, he got up and told the old man to get them, he nodded and walked off. about sometime later 4 boys came in with pajamas on them "bruce it's like...the middle of the night what is it?" the boy with a blue looking bird on his t-shirt. " well i wanted to you 4 to meet the new member of the family" he stood up, the blue bird guy, looked at me and walked toward me with a friendly smile, he went eye level to me"well hello, my names dick...or you can call me richard or grayson."

he smiled at me "this is jason, tim, and damian" he pointed to the rest "its nice to meet you.." looks like he was trying to find a name "bell" Bruce said, "thats a beautiful name" he smiled again, the others just yawned and rubbed their eyes, i scooted behind bruce, i was very shy "aww someones shy...lets go to bed already-" tim whined. i hugged bruces leg, "dick can you show her,to her room" dick nodded and bruce picked me up and put me in dick's arms, i sat on his hip while he held me "ok lets go see your new room" he giggled and walked up stairs.

"ok lets get the door open, and theres your new room" he was still smiling, i hid my face by putting my head on his shoulder "aww- its ok...if you need anything i'm right next to you, bruce is on the other side  of your door, and tim and jason are right next to the bathroom thats next to my room, damian is by bruce's room" he put me down,but he was holding my hand while walking in my new room, it looked amazing.

a big window, a big queen size bed, black carpet matched the walls, my walk in closet my nightstands next to my bed, a book shelf next to the closet, and bean bags and a comfortable chair " hey lets get you some pajamas, you must be tired from your trip" i looked at him as we entered in my bedroom, he opened my closet that was with small to big dresses, maybe when i grow up thats why he got bigger dresses so he won't go shopping....small to big shows, and different hair clips and bows! and there was a drawer for my normal clothes and pajamas.

i grabbed my pajamas, he closed the door to let me change my clothes. i put my pajamas on and opened the door, looks like he loosened the bed so i can get in and sleep well, i switched the lights off of my closet an my room, i scattered to my bed and quickly got in it and layed there, waiting for my eyes to close..."bell you asleep?" i heard a deep voice asking me, i heard him walk in and close the door, he got to my side and i know he looked at me, "night bell,have a goodnight sleep..." i felt his hands tucking me in, and kissing me on my forehead " night...night-" i was knocked out, man i was so tired well night everyone!

i woke up with the sun in my eyes, i got out of bed and scratched my head while walking towards my door. i opened the door and walked down the hall, walking down stairs "morning mistress, i'll show you where the kitchen is" a women said, she grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen, "ok breakfast is ready!" i heard dick's voice "just walk right in i need to do some work" she walked away, i rubbed my eyes when i walked in "well good morning- looks like someone had a good nights sleep" i yawned and i heard dick saying ‘aw-' behind the counter, i walked to a seat so i can sit down and eat,"hold on..." bruce said, he put his newspaper down and picked me up and sat me in a chair,"there you go" he smiled and grabbed his newspaper and started reading while sipping his coffee. "heres some eggs and pancakes,and bacon" dick set the plate of food right in front of me, he handed me a fork and went to grab his.