Percico #1

This is gonna be an alternate ending for Mark of Athena

Annabeth yelled as she was about to fall into the pit. Percy quickly grabbed her and pulled her up. When she had a good grip, Percy quickly cut the spider string off her leg. When he pulled the stuff off Riptide, it stuck to his hand. It quickly pulled him towards the edge. He screamed and since Annabeth couldn't get up she was useless. Nico was the closest one to them so he sprinted forward. He grabbed Percy's hand and attempted to pull him up but it yanked him forward instead. He yelped as he stumbled forward but not falling yet. He wouldn't let go of Percy. He wasn't going to let the love of his life go.

"Nico."

Nico looked down at Percy.

"Nico you have to let me go."

"No. I can't." Nico shook his head.

"But this is your opportunity..." Nico's eyes widened "to get rid of the person you hate the most."

"Percy you got it all wrong. I don't hate you." He wasn't ready to say it yet.

"So you...?"

"Yeah... I forgive you. I forgave you years ago."

Percy smiled and let go of Nico's hand.

"Percy no!"

Nico shut his eyes and jumped after Percy. Hazel's screams faded as they fell.

"Nico what the Hades were you thinking!?!?" Percy yelled against the wind.

"I'm not letting you go through Tartarus alone! I'm not letting you experience what I did..."

Percy held him close as they fell. Nico stiffened at the sudden touch but then relaxed into it. He let the tears fall out.

"Nico..." Percy whispered in the younger boy's ear, making a chill go down his spine.

Nico looked up at him questionably.

"Tell me what's going on in your head."

"I don't wanna die Percy... but if I do, make sure you're the last thing I see."

"I promise. And I won't back out of it this time. I wont disapoint you. I swear on the River Styx."

Nico cried more. No one ever swore on the River Styx for him.

"Percy. You had it wrong. Cause I didn't just forgive you..." Percy gave him a weird look. "I... I... Gods Percy I loved you! I freaking loved you and I still do!"

Everything was quiet except for the rippling wind and Nico's sniffling. And then Percy leaned down and kissed Nico's forehead.

"Nico... I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah

BYEE