The Trial Of The Great Kings Of The Past

As Tarzan and Kion rested believe that Mark would stay he said forgive me my Lord you have sin against you and my family sins against I pray for you pardon my family I will price you against As Tarzan look at kion then smile my son your truly have no need to your price for your family I have forgiven you look at your paw kion when kion his left his mark was gone my father judgement has already been judgement you have pure heart more then your family it my father that given his blessing for it was the great lion of the pass given his gift for his blessing upon your family that was his hair pass to you true of ahadi his raor true raor of aslan the great you already aslan blood of that restore you to full glory because the curse past it no longer holds true child of aslan you bare his crest of true Narnian pride.
With these words kion kneel before son of living king of lions past he cried and cried for his tears we're river of hurt why my Lord do you forgive for what done to you nonesense my son you bare heart it as father to test his child what has learn from lesson taught be at kion long before I found this has given bare his burden like bare so long ago it was duty as savior son so I shall bare his scarifice like he did eon ago for the price for the ones love sacrifice it mark of hope for true love my father has for all of you so do raise son you shall see my wonders but remember that Mark given how much the cost and sense you the pain of that sin in your remebarance of me just you remember my father before. Come it is time these lands and do my father come out my family you as well shall my wonders and that of my father's. With that Tarzan took his and like Christ of old went dilver his children from darkness within. Soon who whole lion guard follow then with his tip of the spear he drew a lion in the center he call father of the great circle of heaven heed you son called I ask thee oh father my true Lord as son wishes his father ask thee oh great king what is your will then great clouds form a great golden lion came my true son you humble grealty of heard cries of my child you shall my wonders in my name with your spear it bless of my will use wisely my son if they shall who you are say these I'm that he was to the beginning and these in what does he said them you will lion ago there great lion died stones for sins of his children who he had no I'll will to them they yet they were great shadow he come out from shadow and bare holy light taken back from the dilver them into the light am that is I am. With this my staff is my will you my son shall do the same I did long ago for you are my ere. And to forfill my judgement on the two Kings of pridelands past for they shall my judgement on them but take my children even loving love children has displine because he loves that they remember his wisdom but does not give me great joy to it but must be account as ruler for children he loves with all his heart. As Tarzan next to the pridelands place his spear ground a great earthshake happen then fire spread till who grassland was burned as the king and queen family saw this their wise mandrill said oh my king and queen it seems that circle is mad at us why rifiki because Simba I too am as much to blame for I to have fail come my good friend the great which to summon us the great tail of circle as they both came with them they saw other lions who died long ago here all the lions pridelands past many others past with they saw great lion as gold as sun shine forth from his pressence come children and face my judgement Simba Nala son of mufasa son of sarabi and Nala son of take and daughter of safarina and cousin to Simba Simba gasp Nala is what he said are you my cousin Nala at the king cried yes it is true I'm your cousin  taka ere with revalation he said tell me it's not true it is my love for i truely love so then mufasa please my king why do my family have to be brought because mufasa your family that of your own cause the Narnian land to split in two as cause disruption in great circle of life with is the whole creatures of the good earth have been with a curse not sense your father Adam have I seen great curse of the earth together for crack runs real deep as that if your family sin so I call circle trial for your sentencing with aslan called for my father builder of the circle please come forth then as howl of the earth shook there stood silver wolf was as great as the great lion himself my father oh great akela my father I come place judgement of son ahadi family sin then judgement shall be cast my son let the circle council rock judgement begin. Ahadi come forth yes oh father builder of great circle he said head lower to him do you why call my son for my sins against taka and his family indeed my child for action scar you place on your bares scar of his heart the mark you given your mate because your anger ahadi your son has been curse and Tash wishes to show that taka belong to him why would oh uncle of decist what with my son it cause the scare that was place in his is now mark on him as his child for the seed of hate because your loving victom of his father curse I didn't know my father I wish you did now your brother Peter has commission now lines with your brother blood to relieve that Mark on him and because of transgression of him of your other son fammian and drought shall be the pridelands judgement intill you all your mistake of sins against me and my laws so let judgement be pass I and children learn from your mistakes it's now children that to bear this sin with you but son kion has with grace of my blessings has place my son mark on as well as my own that has pardon my your transgression of me and my son but as father I will give lenacy because both musfa and father didn't so in three sunrises if you haven't learn repent of yours sins still I'll I shall cast you out but if you learn repentance I shall given my blessings and forgiveness of sins against because I still love my children but learn from the action you place upon your children did not my say love your children and never I'll will yet by your actions you broke my sacred laws of the the jungle circle so my judgement shall be pass I pray you will from your mistake Tarzan come forth as Tarzan my grandson do pledge to honor the task before yes grandfather to promise my teach and that of your father I do I great akela the all father builder of the great heavenly circle place you my grandson as true mark of my bloodline and the payment of the bloodline for it always has cost and that collect Tash is always seeking devor his payment I shall do the will of grandfather true Lord and maker of us all Then raise my son the true Lord of my kingdom and son ere to the heavenly throne of the great circle that of my temple.