WHAT IS THIS PLACE?

"Beatrice? Beatrice. Wake up it's time to go." I look up and at my alarm clock, it's.......... 4:30?!?! "Dad what the heck it's only 4:30 in the morning!!!" I whisper/yell at my dad. "I know... isn't it great? Your going to have to wake up at this hour everyday from now on if your going to train. Soooo get up." He says with a smile. "Ugh fine." I moan.

~~~~~TIMELAPSE TO END OF CAR RIDE~~~~~

     "And that's it over there." he says pointing to a huge building its really creepy it's perimeter is a really tall fence with barb wire, there are there are guard towers on each corner and two towers in the entrance."Dad this looks more like a prison." He smiles. "Stop worrying Beatrice, your own father wouldn't take you to jail." We then stop at the entrance and a guard starts walking towards the car as soon as the guard sees my dad and immediately stops and salutes."Sorry sir I didn't recognize your car." He says nervously. "It's alright soldier, but can you please open the gate my daughter is going to start training." He says sternly. "I bet she'll do great sir she came from the best." He says then opens the gate. "Dad, what did he mean by came from the best?" I ask. "Oh it's nothing I'm sure." "But dad what is this place?" I say putting emphasis on the is. "This place, Beatrice, is the training facility, your fortress.......Beatrice?" "Yeah dad?" he hesitates. "If anything happens I want you to come here...... to the facility. Can you promise me that?" "Yeah" I say hesitating. he smiles. "Well.... come on!  Allons-y!!"

A/N. IM SOOOOO SORRY!!!  I know I haven't updated its just that a lot has been going on sorry Ill update more I promise. 

well then Fantastic!!

                 Allons-y!!

                 Geronimo!!!!!