Not art but a story

Hello this is a Story that I and @TAEKOOK---BITCH are making so here is Chapter 1 

I Hope you enjoy

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

Move out, new life

Elina: She'd cry in her bed.

-FLASHBACK-

Elina's Mom: What happened to my sweet baby girl? I thought she liked boys..

Elina's dad: It's alright, honey. We have an arranged marriage for her, and it is a boy. We will just have to make her like men.. A sinister smile appeared on Mr. Tuna's face.

Elina's mom: But... That's... Ok, I will agree.

Elina would step out

Elina: How do you know about me liking girls?

Elina's mom: Ek! W-well uhh... We went snooping around your room and... We Uh...-

Elina: You what!? How could you! I have a girlfriend you know! I would never agree to marry a boy!

Elina's dad: You have to! Or else this family will not continue!!

Elina: But... It is useless! I don't want this family continues! This family is full of selfish, rich, and naughty people! I hate it!

Elina's dad: Well, You're gonna have to.

Elina: ...

Elina's dad: You're a selfish brat too! You are going to have to work outside of here, but here, you get everything you want! And-

Elina: NO!

Elina's mom and dad: Did you just talk back to us!?

Elina: Yes! You deserved it.

Elina's father: What!? Get out now! You Brat! Lesbian, selfish, brat!

Elina: Fine! She'd run to her room.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Eline: would grab her phone, texting her girlfriend.

Elina: Baby... I have something I need to tell you.

Elina's girlfriend: Y-yes?

Elina:... I have to break up with you... Or I leave my home and have to move to a different country.

Elina's girlfriend: W-what??

Elina: Don't worry... I have a friends house I can go to, remember I love you, but we have to break up.

Elina's GF: Of course... I understand. I love you too, goodbye.

Elina smiled

Elina: Elina is smiling on her bed, silently, Then she'd call Skylar, face with no emotion.

Skylar: She'd see her phone ringing and pick it up. Hello?

Elina: Hey....

Skylar: Oh, Hey Elina! Wassup?

Elina: Well... Many things... Want me to start from the beginning..?

Skylar: Sure.

Elina: She'd explain the entire thing, not leaving out a detail.

Skylar: Oh, wow...

Elina: Yeah...

Skylar: So.. you need a home to stay at?

Elina: Heh... Yeah.

Skylar: Hmm... Wanna stay at my place?

Elina: W-well.... Sure! That would be... interesting..

Skylar: Sure hell it would! We have 2 extra guest rooms, so it would be okay for me and my mother to have you over! Just another addition to our small family.

Elina: Her heart felt a sharp pain, but she just shrugged it off, going to her home with her clothes, valuables, Etc.

Elina knocked on the door, Skylar answered it calmly, Showing her to her room.

Skylar: I hope you feel better after what happened... See you at dinner.

Elina: Alright She shoo her away, closing the door softly, and quietly.

Elina: What is this feeling? She'd whisper softly

She'd fall asleep quietly.

-TIME SKIP-

She'd hear a knock at the door, getting up to open it. There stood Skylar in an apron, Short shorts, A tank top(Exposing some of her... chest.), Long socks, and some slippers. Elina blushed at her, Looking away silently.

Skylar: Yah! Food's ready, Pablo!

Elina: A-alright Ma'am!

Skylar grinned mischievously, Taking Elina's arm and pulling her down the stairs swiftly.

Elina: Ep! W-what are you d-d-doing?

Skylar: Bringing you to the table, silly!

Elina: O-oh...

Skylar: She'd smile playfully, more like smirking playfully though.

Elina would blush well rolling her eyes playfully.

Skylar laughed with Elina

Elina smiled looking back at Skylar, and how her golden hair bounced whenever she walked, How it always swayed back and forth. She snapped out of her daze when the smell of food met her nose. She smiled softly, It smelled nicer than the goop she got feedback at her 'home'.

Skylar's mom: Oh... Hello there, care to join us?

Elina: Ep! Me? W-w-well s-sure! I-i would Love to!

Skylar's mom: A stuttery one I see, eh? Well welcome, now... Come eat!

Elina: Heh! O-okay!

They'd dig into their food, Silently enjoying it.

-END OF EP 1-