Chapter 15 what happens next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 months later

(Jess pov)

"Frankie can you come here?" I yell as I'm standing in front of the mirror!

"What Jess?" Frankie yells competing up behind me!

"Am I fat?" I say staring into his eyes!

"Jess your not fat your beautiful your perfect!" Frankie says

"Awwwww I love you!" I say kissing him!

"I love you too!" He says kissing me then walking out the door and before leaving looking at me saying "I mean it!"

I turn around and giggle then say "so do I!" As I sit down and think!

-3 hours later-

"FRANKIE!!!!" I yell laying on the bed!

"What Jess?" He says running into the room!

"Can u hand me my phone??" I say giving him the puppy dog face!

"Ugh fine but as long as you give me back my jacket?" He says throwing a wink to me!

"Fine but just hand me my phone!" I say reaching for the phone in his hand as he hands it to me!

"Give me my jacket now?" He says giving me a look!

"Nope you have to wait until I am ready to get up and give it to you!" I say smiling and poking his stomach!

"Ugh fine but u better hurry?" He asks as I scoot over so he can sit next to me on the bed!

I get my phone out and text ginger!

Me-ginger!!!

G-What Jess?

Me-can you come over please???

G-Why Jess?

Me-I'm bored and need someone to go with me to my doctor appointment and I don't want Frankie to go to this one!

G-Ok ok fine I'll be over in a min!

Me-okie bye gurl!

G-Bye!

-don't texting ginger!

"So Jess when is your next doctors appointment I want to be there with you!" Frankie asks looking at me confused!

"Oh um ginger just asked if she could go and I wanted you to come to the next one because the next on is in 2 months and i think that's when we get to see it!" I say trying not to sound mean!

"Oh ok it's ok I'll go then and it's kinda good because today I have to go get food and stuff for the house!" He says a lil down!

"I'm sorry baby I love you and don't forget the pickles?" I say making him laugh and walk out rolling his eyes yelling "love you too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~