12

Italics= thoughts

Charlie's POV

I woke up to a thick welsh accent calling my name loudly, sounding extremely pleasured.

It was Leo although he wasn't awake. He was sweating and panting and had a raging boner that was visible through the dovet.

"Harder charlie!" Leo moaned in his sleep.

"Faster!" He moaned.

All of this moaning was turning me on and i realized that i was hard.

"Leondre!" I shouted.

"Baby, wake up?" I said shaking him.

He all of a sudden shot up.

"Ch-charlie." He wimpered in pain.

"You got a little problem baby?" I asked seducively biting my lip.

"H-hurts." He stuttered.

"Would you like some help Lion?" I asked.

He nodded in response.

I grabbed his dick under the dovet and started palming him through his underwear causing him to let out a moan.

"Uh, charlie." Leo moaned.

I put my hand inside his underwear and grabbed his dick.

He pulled my face towards his own and smashed his lips onto mine harshly.

I swiped my tounge along his bottom lip asking for an entrance. He let my tounge explore his mouth as he explored mine.

He unexpectedly reached inside my underwear and started jerking off my hard cock causing me to moan his name loudly.

"Fuck baby." I cursed.

"N-need you inside me daddy." Leo said into the kiss.

"You sure baby? I have no condoms or lube." I asked.

"None of us have any infections so I don't care i just need you now." Leo demanded.

"Okay baby."

I climbed ontop of him and lined my dick up with his entrance.

I slid my tip in which caused Leo to jerk up.

"M-more." He moaned.

I pushed in the wrest of my 8 inch penis into his tight hole. We both moaned at the contact.

Feeling him rubbing against my bear manhood was the best feeling in rhe world.

I began to thrust harder into him. We were both screaming each others names.

We didn't care if anyone heard at this point,we just knew that it felt good.

We were both coming to a climax and we came at the same time.

After i had caught my breath back i pulled out of leos now wrecked ass and lay down next to him.

Wow

================================

Word length: 384

I did want to write more to this chapter but i will just put it in the next chapter because i am actually so tired and i need to sleep.

Thanks for reading this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment your opinions because i love to hear your feedback.

Bye guy's

~Elle xx