Arkansas 11:19 AM

MAX!

Max's head snapped up, he was now very awake

"What!?" he exclaimed startled. He was still in his classroom, and he had dozed off at his desk... again. Soon enough Max understood what was going on.

"Oh sorry." He said sheepishly.

The teacher looked at him annoyed, "Please try to pay attention from now on" he said, then turned back to his lesson.

Tiredly Max forced himself to pay attention to the teacher, he was pretty sure it was history, but at this point he really couldn't tell. This week had been torture, he hadn't been able to sleep at all during the duration of it, and every time he thought he was starting to feel better, the headache would return. It wasn't even just a headache, it affected his whole body, and had left him feeling terrible for a long time afterward, though none after the first one had been quite as strong, meaning it wasn't so painful that he was left screaming, thank goodness. But there was something seriously wrong, yet all the doctors him and his grandma had gone to had told him that nothing was wrong, and of course the headache attacks never actually happened at the doctors.

So here he was, still at school, the weird kid that for some reason this week had random headaches that would occasionally make him pass out.

Without even knowing it he slowly returned his head, to its previous place on his desk. Silently wondering when his next bout of torture would start. And then the world faded to black.