Tenjun

It would start off as Renjun going to Ten for advice about him being confused about his sexuality (because confused gay renjun going to confident gay Ten is a big yes) alot of the time he'd be tearful and Ten would cuddle him until he feels better and tell him that he's ok and they'd grow closer to the point where they can all but tell what the other is thinking.
Through that until there's a time where Ten is away for a time and Renjun realises how much he misses him and loves his cuddles and how much they make each other laugh and it suddenly hits him that he's fallen in love.

When Ten comes back all he wants is to cuddle up with Renjun and watch a film but Renjun keeps avoiding him and it hurts Ten so much until he walks up to Renjun and asks what happened, why he's being ignored, why he feels the need to make him fall harder and give him hope that they could be something more than friends only to break his heart (by this point his crying) and Renjun just stands there, too shocked to say anything so he just Trowse his arms around him, now crying himself but he manages to say that somewhere along the way, he fell in love too.

[A/n idk how I feel about this one but Tenjun is a gr8 ship :]