tidal waves 🌊

Prologue

Thor ⚡

"thor it's happening!" screamed my brother Loki.

I immediately shot up from my book and turn to see my brother with a wide grin on his face. It's a little strange because he never smiles. Only when he has played a trick on me or hurt me in some way. I think he's just excited because he'll have another person to prank, well he is the god of mischief after all. I won't let him do that though. I promise to protect my new sibling from all of his shenanigans. 

Loki quickly turns away, heading for my mom's room. I follow him right out, feeling the excitement in my nerves of seeing my new sibling. I hope they like me. I'm not good around babies (it's a long story).

I finally burst into my mother's room, and see my father and Loki around her. 

"Come meet your new sister" my mother whispers with a smile on her face.

She looks exhausted, but she is still the most beautiful thing I have ever seen until my eyes meet those of my sisters. Her eyes are so blue, but not like a bright blue, but the blue you see when you're looking over the ocean when the sun is setting. Sorry mom, but she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Mother places her small body into my shaking arms. She feels so light but so heavy at the same time. 

"I won't let anything happen to you, little one" I whisper as she takes my finger in her small hand. That was the start of my crazy new life, all thanks to Aukai.