3. Racing Heart

i couldnt stop thinking about yesterday..the feeling of even making eye contact with him gives me chills..today was interesting i was completely off task, i wasnt ready for tutoring at all..i dont know how my body mostly will react, today went by fast which i was some what happy about but also means i have to see tyler soon..i go to the gym as usual to meet up with tyler after waiting i finally see a happy tyler coming towards me..shaking i walk towards him he ran to me jumping in my arms..if only. sadly i was day dreaming..tyler gets to me and says 'Hey justin, i was thinking instead of tutoring today how about we get dinner and hang?" i was already shaking and this didnt help..i smiled and said, yes thats fine.."great!" he said happily..we got in his car and he drove to this nice place, ive never been, we arrived and he opened the car door for me and helped me out, wow ive never been treated like this..we walked in and got seated..Tyler if u dont mind me asking whats this for..he smiled "u deserve it" my heart dropped, how come? "eh ur a great person and an awesome tutor and ya know..ur a good kisser" FUCK i thought..i blushed so hard, wow! all i could do was smile, smile a big stupid smile..ur amazing Tyler i hope u know that..He laughed and said "thanks", we ordered and ate then he took me home, he walked me to my porch and before i went inside, i turned around..Thank you tyler! i appreciate u a lot! he smiled and pulled me close and put his hands in my hips and walked away i was speechless.. the world stopped..im in love with a 16 year old boy who i tutor and i cant keep myself together..stunned by what happened i walked inside and flopped on my bed and had thoughts, thoughts running all through my head, im in love.