Dear Diary

July 6, 2014

We were hanging out at my house, like we always do. But like always, we couldn't decide on what to do. "We could watch a movie". That is so like him, Alexander always loved movies. And he always chose the same one, Paranormal Activity. The first time we hung out had been the first time I watched a horror film, and of course, it was his fault. I had such horrible nightmares the night after our movie.

Thankfully when I called him he ran over to my house and held me until I fell asleep. His presence was so calming I fell asleep almost instantly, but not before I felt something soft brush my lips. He had kissed me that night up in my room. He had kissed me, and would spend the rest of his life denying it.

Anyways, like always, I said sure. And like always I asked what movie. It had become a routine almost. He suggests, I agrees, he chooses, I agree again. But there was a comfort in our routine. Always knowing what would happen. So he chose his movie and popped it in. And together we flopped down onto the couch. To be honest it is a good movie, and every time I scream. Partly because of fear, partly because it makes him laugh, and partly because when ever I do he scoots over to me and hold me.

We end up spending the rest of the movie comfortably embraced with eachother. We never do kiss though. Its like a forbidden thought, one that must not happen. But I cant help but want it. Instead I spend the rest of the movie in the safe embrace of the boy I love. Of course, the movie must end sometime, and when it does he starts to get up.

I don't want him to leave...but I didn't say that. I merely said goodbye and locked the door as the love of my life left once again.