moon and stars

It was one of these warm summer nights. Two young men went through the park, hand in hand, as the sun started to sink behind the horizon. After a while walking silently next to each other, they sat down on a bench. Nath couldn't really believe it. He sat next to Kivu, the most beautiful man he ever met and even though they went through a lot of difficulties in the beginning, they proved themselve  as a loving and honest couple. Nath didn't want anything else than sitting next to Kivu, holding his hand and enjoying the gentle, flourishing silence between them. "Nath?", he heard the warm, deep voice of Kivu say. "Hm?" He turned around and was welcomed by soft lips. He closed his eyes and let himself sink into the kiss. It wasn't with the known desire, it wasn't fast or sinful. It was a gentle touch, almost innocent. He sighed, as thousands of amazing feelings bloomed inside of him. His hand searched for Kivus neck as he slowly deepened the kiss. He could sit the rest of his life here and enjoy the amazing feeling of these a little shy, creamy lips on his. But he was just human and needed air so he pulled away. A smile formed on Kivus lips. "I love you.", he said shyly and leaned his head down on the shoulder of Nath. "I love you too Ki.", Nath answered, smiling too and he just felt like the happiest person in the whole globus, no in the whole universe. He took Kivus hand again, warm electric shocks pulsing through his body (an aftereffect of the kiss). Nath still felt these lips and he knew, that this was the man, he wanted to stay with for the rest of his life. But did he want that too? The ring layed in his pocket heavily. "The food was really good, wasn't it?", Kivu started talking. Nath just nodded, watching every inch of Kivus face. The soft skin with small freckles everywhere. The wide brown eyes, filled with amazement and intelligence. His sharp cheekbones and his small, round nose. "Nath? You okay?", Kivu asked now with uncertainty like painted in his face. "You are so beautiful.", Nath whispered softly. Kivu blushed slightly. "Thank you. But not as beautiful as you are.", he said.
"No, twice...what do I say...ten times prettier than I.", Nath answered with a gentle smirk on his face. "Ugh, shut up.", Kivu sighed, his face was now completely red. "I can't believe you really said that. Sounds like some trashy romance.", he said then. "But it's our trashy romance.", Nath answered smirking and began to kiss Kivus face softly. The boy with the red face (which fitted very well to his dark-blue hair) hummed in pleasure. The sun dived the lovely scene into an irreal purple light and everything seemed perfect. Nath pulled away from Kivus face and then suddenly fell onto his knees. "Oh my god.", Kivu breathed as Nath pulled out a small black box.

Nath couldn't tell how many times he dreamed of this perfect opportunity to do this. But it felt even better than in every single dream he ever had of it. "Kivu Akinu, we are a couple for over five years now. I love you more than I ever loved someone, I need you as my oxygen, you are like my sun. I can't imagine a live without you anymore. So, do you want to marry me?", he said with a very shaky voice. Tears flowed over Kivus soft cheeks and he nodded as fast as he could, not able to say any word. "How dare you to surprise me to death?", he finally sobbed. Nath who stood again kissed his tears gently away. "I love you too. So much you idiot.", Kivu said and pulled Nath in a deep, intensive kiss. Nath smiled into the kiss and bit softly on Kivus lower lip. "So beautiful.", Nath moaned quietly. Kivus cheeks reddened again and he pulled away. "Not here, Nath.", he said shyly. The blonde one pouted a bit. "Later at home, I promise.", Kivu smiled. "I just want to enjoy the last piece sun okay?" Nath giggled a little. "Okay." He was happy as long as Kivu was.

They shared sweet kisses beneath moon and stars on the dark blue sky. Giggling and cuddling they sat on the bench, talking about unnecessary stuff, about inside jokes and remembering their experiences. "You remember that day we met?", Nath asked between to short pecks. "Of course.", Kivu giggled. "High school football game...

The screaming of the many people in the stadium make me feel a bit anxious. “Eileen?”, I call out, searching for my best friend to save me from a panic attack. Too many people are around me, they push me around and the fact that I am so small doesn't help much. It is too sticky, I need more air. The panic attack is about to break out of me. I try to breathe tensely but still can't. I have to get away from here. I look up and then cower on the floor of the football stadium. “Eileen?”, I whine quietly. “Huh, is everything okay?” I suddenly hear a soft voice. Another boy sits down next to me. “Well, obviously not.”, he says to himself. I shake my head. “Okay um...my sister sometimes has panic attacks and she always wants hugs..” He doesn't have to continue, I started nodding, still gasping for air. So he hugs me tightly and I suddenly feel secure. Fresh air streams in my lungs. Not even Eileen was ever able to calm me down so fast. “Thank you.”, Is stutter, my face is as red as a tomato. The guy smiled gently but doesn't let go of me. I'm not complaining, he hugging me is very comfortable. “I'm Nathaniel but you can call me Nath.”, he says. I nod and answer quietly: “My name's Kivu.”
“Sounds african.”, he answers. I nod again and say: “Well I am obviously.“, meaning my dark skin. He smiles. “Do you have that panic attacks often?”, Nath asks me. “About four to ten times a month.“, I say, my cheeks are still flushing red. His mouth forms a small o. “That sucks.”
“Yeah.” I look at him closer now and am stunned by his beauty.

Both boys smiled at each other. "I'm glad your panic attacks stopped.", Nath said. "Me too.", the black skinned answered. "But it was kind of...because of you.", he said a bit embarrassed. "Love you too.", Nath said laughing. "You know I'm not someone to say so much but you are...really important to me. And I'm glad you...proposed to me even if I can't really believe it.", Kivu stuttered. Nath leaned in for a kiss and Kivu went in for a short peck. He was not a fan of making out in public.

A cold wind came up and Kivu shivered. "Let's go home, love.", Nath said as he noticed that his boyfriend was cold. Kivu agreed and took his hand. Both of them walked hand in hand down the road, above them the bright sparkling stars and the moon who smiled gently at the cute couple.

[Also on Tumblr- Sadboiaesthetixx]