part 1

The darkness is overloaded. Trees are behaving weird. Roads are visible but are in delima . Walking through it I can feel the coldness of snow whereas the moon is smiling to me.  The flowers are dancing at this hour of night and the birds were panicking. 

A leaf fell into the ground near my feet. It seems so beautiful and I tried to hold it ,touch it with my hand but as I try to touch it, it's went far from me , and then more far. I followed that leaf as I went to hold that.  It's not a simple one but something is different in that.

After following the leaf till a certain distance, finally it stops.  I decreased our distance .It's not a simple oak leaf.  It has only it's shape but it glows like a diamond more.

I smiled at it.  The forest is filled with darkness. I am in the middle of the woods. I looked at the left and the right side,  back and forth and I can see no-one.  I can witness the sky and the shining stars. And here is beautiful glowing magical diamond oak shaped leaf.

I kneeled down to hold the diamond glowy leaf as its  now at a static position.  Thank godness !

It's so beautiful! 
I thought in mind and closed my eyes to feel it. It's so soft, glowy and fill up with happiness in this darkness.

I open my eyes and looked at the direction where the leave fell near my feet.  But... But....  What's that..  ?

No no...  It's coming near to me?  A ball of fire..  It's coming at a speed of wind .

I am crawling in the wood's ground to be safe.  The crows and bats are flying hear and that at this mid night. I can hear them.  That are flying to save the life..  I gulped up my saliva.  The trees are dancing as if there's a stormy weather going on. But believe me,  the weather is fully clear.  There's nothing like storm.

And then suddenly , the ball of fire passed me by touching me.  I could feel the heat over my body

I checked my arms where the ball touched me ,but I am not burned up.  What's that. 

I got up from the ground and open my frist up where I was holding the diamond leave and it was burned into ashes.

My eyes went to the ground then, where there were many bats death fallen on the ground.  My breath was stuck at my throat.  The fire ball which touched me,  I am not burned up whereas the bats who only felt the flames and death on the floor .

My eyes went to the left side where the ball has flew away but again it's coming..  It's coming fast towards me.

I ran to the opposite direction as fast as possible to save my life.  I can feel the woods are laughing at me and I don't know the reason.  I just know I need to run for my life. The coldness of the weather has started to heat up like a summer in a desert.

I don't know how much I ran but I saw a flash of light in a far distance.  The ball is still flying behind me.  I am feeling the tiredness in my body but now if I stop I will be a living death. I reached to the direction of the light and saw a huge palace made of cloud.  I didn't even wait for a minute or two,  to think it twice whether to enter inside or not.  I just entered inside the cloud palace . The door was already open and it seems like its welcoming me. 

I took a deep breath and notice my back to confirm whether the huge ball is coming towards me or it has diverted the path. And to the relief, I am safe now. There is no ball of fire.
I smiled with happiness.  But that happiness just last for a minute or two of the clock. 

I could hear a loud noise or begging to live the beautiful life  , a yelled for help.  I went to direction from where I can hear them. I move slowly towards the door from where the sound of coming.  As I went towards the door,  I can see the beautiful garden.  But just a beautiful garden. 

Many GAINT balls of fire are falling from the sky, burning the people alive. I know they are the owner of the beautiful cloud palace.  Their white dresses are burnt into ashes and beautiful face and body have turned into bloody one.  I am just witnessing hiding behind the door.

There are unknown cramp in my chest seeing them.

With the ticking of the clock, everything has turn to the barrent one.  The people infront of me who was yelling for life are death now. The beautiful cloud house has turn into carbon black now. 

The tears are rolling down my cheek,  I felt that.  But why they are burnt alive? Many questions crossed my mind.

" what are you doing here angel " I heard someone.  In this isolated place who can call me an angel..  I am neither of it. 

I turn to the side from where I witness the manly voice .but it's dark.  I can only see the man figure in white cloth.  He can't towards me.  I can see only the shadow. His face is neither clear to me.

" who are you? " I said fearing that, he may hurt me.

" hey,  where are you going ?" I listen his voice again.

I am moving backward with one by one step. 

" don't..  Don't come need me " I replied.

" don't move more now. Otherwise.  Otherwise you will fall " he said with panicked voice .

But in fearness,  I don't bother a little to listen to him.
And then suddenly,  I felt my legs slipped and the winds are consuming me..

" Arihanna.. Arihanna ...  Wake up...  Wake up sweetheart.. " someone is calling me.

" Arihanna..  What Happen .. You are so sweaty and panicked ... Wake up." she called me again.

I opened my eyes with a jurk.  I am surrounded with a home environment, with purple walls and many magical glittery things around me like my choice. 

Gosh!  Not again,  it was a dream  . The same dream.

" what happen sweetheart.? Why do you panic so much in sleep Sometimes" she asked.  She is the superior mother of my orphanage.  The place where I live. 

***********************

Heyaaa friends,

I hope you like the chapter.  There might be grammatical errors but I will be ractifing those once the time passes.

Please please please do vote, comment and share.  It's my first writing in fantasy.  I need your support to grow.

Thank you and love you all