A/N

Hello friends

Let me first tell you that, this story is of VerginaEmmaSwan6 . It's all her idea and I am just penning down her thoughts with my magic and twist.

So, it's my 3rd story and writing "a fantasy " is totally new to me and I am writing something out of the box . This story is going to feel up ,not only with the secrets but also the love , care ,romance with the spice of twist like my other stories .

This story is going to be a slow update not only because of my busy schedule but also as my work on my 2nd story " Her saviour " is still going on and that story is just started. So, my lovely readers you really have to keep bit presence for the update of " Dangerous Love",and infect if you spare a little time, you can still have a glimpse of my other stories .

"DANGEROUS LOVE " IS TOTALLY FICTIONAL AND HASNOT COPIED FROM ANYWHERE. IF SOMETHING MATCHES WITH OTHER STORIES THEN ITS REALLY CO-INCIEDENTAL. AND YA, ITS VerginaEmmaSwan6 AND MY WORK, SO WE EVEN DON'T WANT IT TO BE COPIED. IF YOU Think OF COPYING THEN " YOUR BRAIN CAn WORK ENOUGH TO THINK AND MAKE UP SOME AMAZING STORIES AND WRITINGS "

PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING THOUGH YOU VOTES AND COMMENTS. IT REALLY DOESN'T NEED A SINGLE PANNY. YOU ARE FREE TO READ IN THIS APP. YOU JUST NEED TO SHOW LITTLE LOVE FOR WE WRITERS THOUGH "TURNING THE WHITE STAR YELLOW " .

LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

THANK YOU AND
LOVE YOU ALL.