Episode # 2 : The Truth 😨

The truth is that we are not your real parents. Your dad said

At first I was laughing because I thought it was a joke I thought that they are lying but they are not.

Then if your not my real family then who is it. You said.

Tell me. You said while you are crying.

Then your dad said.

Them. When your dad said that you were so shock because you saw

" BTS NAMJOON & GOT7 JB "

When namjoon saw you he immediately hug you while crying and said.

Finally i meet you my long lost sister I've been looking for years for you. He said while crying.

Can you explain to me what happen and why did I belong to this family. My fake family. You said while crying.

Then namjoon started to explain everything that happens.

《Flashback》

Authornim's POV

Namjoon was 15 years. And when he comes home he heard some one is shouting at the kitchen and he knows it already so he just sigh.

Namjoon's POV

When I came home from school I heard mom and dad fighting again. So I just sight because they are always fighting. I just ignore them fighting and i go upstairs straight to my bedroom.

《 Bedroom 》

When I enter my room I decided to lay down on my bed and play with my phone.

Few Minutes later

I decided to go downstairs to eat something but when I go out to my room I saw my father going out to the room with his luagge while my mom is crying and keep begging him not to live but he ignored my mom and left. I decided to go to my mom and decided to ask her.

M

om what's wrong why dad left us I ask her and she started to explain everything to me while crying.

I am so angry right now. When I know that my dad is cheating on my mom with another woman. But the most painful is he left us while my mom is pregnant yes she is pregnant and its a girl.

{ 5 Years later }

Authornim's POV

It's been five years since your father left you. Your mother is now married with another man. And yes you have a stepfather you also have a stepbrother named jabeum. Your step father treat you like his slave. He never loves you he don't like you because you are not his real son. But you still accept him as a father and also he don't like your sister hyebin. So you decided to auditon on bighit entertainment. When you auditioned you past and now that you are a trainee in the group name of bts you try your best to be sucessful. But when namjoon got home her sister is not there and he ask her mom.

Mom wheres my sister. You said

when namjoon ask her that question her mom cried and namjoon was confuse but his mother try to talk.

Namjoon dear, I'm sorry but your sister is not here anymore your dad gave her to someone else. Your mom said.

At first namjoon didn't believe what his mother told him but when he go to your room you are not there he is very angry and said.

If I became famous in my group I will promise to find my sister.

《 END OF FLASHBACK 》

Thats what happen namjoon said

So you are looking for years for me You said

Yes namjoon said

You hug him. At first he was shocked but hug you back.

I am so thankful that you didnt gave up on finding me You said while still hugging him and cry.

You also have to thank to your step brother jb he said to you

You go to jb and hug him and thank him.
Then namjoon spoke.

Since we both found tomorrow we are going to korea and we will introduce you to our membets he said.

But I didnt graduate in collage yet. May I suggest. You said

He just nodded

I just want to go to thailand and I will graduate in highschool and collage there.
You said

Ok if thats what you want we will support you. They both said

What will be your new life in korea?

Will you meet them and will your dream
To be a idol will come true?

Lets find out on next chapter