Move II

Waking up with a screaming was never a good sign. Especially when it comes to me.

I don't even remember the dream I had. All I know it was terrible. Extremely and so at 3:30 am I sat in bed as I rocked myself back and forth letting the sobs rake through my body mercilessly.

Suddenly my door opened and a silver eyed blonde haired boy came in and hugged me tight like he always does. I feel so guilty, our bond has always done that when one of us wakes from a nightmare it's like our body works on its own accord waking the other up for comfort. It was mostly me always having night terrors and him coming to comfort me.

"Shhh.... it's gonna be okay Dans." The pain in his voice had me sobbing even more

"I'm sorry I woke you up. Go back to bed Stef. Lana will get worried." I suppressed my sadness and gave him a soft smile.

"You're too selfless little sister. Lana would kick my ass for leaving you like this." He said still holding onto me.

"I'm going to have a shower than train a bit, I've been lagging this past month." It's true, and I need to get my mind off of things and so I gently pushed my brother away and stood up.

"Go get some sleep Stef." I said kissing his cheek lightly.

To be honest, my relationship with my brother is like the normal, we fight and tease each other to death but we love and protect each other more than the world.

After a quick shower I wore some realist sports shorts and a sports bra as well as running shoes; not forgetting to boxers braid half of my hair to get the loose strands off of my face.

Over the years, i kinda got used to night terror. I'd get up, get showered and train. It was a routine, sometimes uncle Ethan and uncle Jer would let me take over the training... oh! How I still remember the shocked look on my peers faces.

The first time they'd let me take over I was four, they let me train the teenager section, so you can guess how furious some of them got, well most of them, but they quickly learned that I'm not just the alphas little princess. Nope. I was the Luna's Daughter, the same luna that took down their alpha once.

Flashback:

"But Beta! She's a kid! What does she know about training?!" Luke, a nineteen year old jerk at that time, said to uncle Jer, while uncle Ethan had already left to start training his own section.

"Let me show you." I said cutting off my uncle who would be staying to monitor the training

"I will do a hundred laps with you around the territory. And if one, only one of you finishes before me I would not interfere with any of the trainings. But when I finish first, non of you will complain about the training orders I give. Deal?" I asked challengingly. For them, a hundred laps around the territory is a suicide mission, for me it's a walk in the park, thanks to all the nightmares I've been having lately.