Hamsa Naava

Phone starts ringing in the glass topped, black wooden supported teapoy....

' RaajGaaru Calling ' ....

Before it hung up , a soft beautiful fingers swiped and answered...

" Goodmooooorning Rajgaaru '" ....

Sweety in her white plain cotton kurti and red loose 3/4th pants, with no accessories and hair put up as a messy bun, rested herself into her comfortable brown cushion couch in her living room. With her one leg on top of another, she rested a small square mickey mouse covered square pillow on to her laps and with cute smile answers...

Sweety : " what happened Sir? why so early in the morning? "

SSR : " Morning sweetu, no no, nothing to worry... I called up infact to ask ... do you have any appointments today? As discussed can we pre-pone the meeting to today? RamCharan has an emergency , so , how about today?.. only if you are free .. otherwise we'll have to meet without you... well it's okay.. "

Sweety : " O.. Sir, let me see with my manager, actually till noon, I have my workout planned.I don't think I have any other, let me check and call you soon.. "

SSR : " okay, Sweetu... and haa.. na nothing " ( he giggles )

Sweety : " eey, Raj gaaru, what's it.. eey.. don't play around "

SSR : " na, it's just rama pulling your legs and I was smiling "

Sweety : " what's it!!??.. give her phone...I shall talk "

SSR : " yeah, u may.."

Rajmouli gives it over to Rama and moves away ...Meanwhile she starts to poke Sweetu...

Sweety : " ramagaru, u never leave a chance to tease me haa?? " ...

Rama : " haha.. or else what!... I just love it.. Where is your king?.. Has he landed safely in Dubai?? "

With slight blushing and sad face Sweety responds ....

Sweety : " ya.. Pramod called me saying he reached, since it's almost ban to use phone @their shoot, calling would be difficult.. but , I'm waiting.."... (Pramod will be leaving to Dubai the next day)

Rama : " okay okay... Nandhi ( SSR is called as Nandhi by his family )will now shout at me.... haha.. "

Sweety : " ya ya.. alright, tell him that, I shall call him soon " .. ...

They both hung up.

Here now, Sweety calls up with her manager to once again look for the day's schedule. And, there is nothing except the workout session. 

And, Sweety dialled her trainer to see if she could come early for the day, so that, she can attend SSR 's meeting with Ramcharan for their new venture ...

Trainer agreed to her time shift...

Time is now 7.15am... 

 Sweety re scheduled her workout session from 8 to 9, so that she can attend with SSR the earlier possible....

Sweety calls up SSR to fix her time with him as from 12pm...

Now she is getting ready for her workout session ...later with a cup of coffee in the morning...

After a cool shower...

Sweety is on her dark blue trackpants (with white 3 parallel vertical strips on one corner) with pink and grey double layered sleeveless banian ...