Chapter 3

Kenzies Pov
I was hurt. Actually beyond that. And the fact that Johnny kept quiet tells me that he probably agree to her. I'm ugly. Durh. I don't know why he meant so much to me. Do I even like him? I was still walking home cause Johnny was my ride. I saw two of my best friends behind me running after me. So I decided to stop and gave them a favour.

L- kenzie
A- what she said wasn't true
K- nah it was true n I need some alone time
L- okay we will give u space. Just pls don't do anything stupid again
K- no promises bye

I walked away as fast as possible.

A week later
It has been a week. Since it happened. Since I talked to Johnny. But hey I got my car back. But then again He was still with her.

"Kenzie get up! Go to sch! U have cheerleading practice n u can't miss it remember" my sis reminded me.

I got up and got ready.
I wore this

Yeah yeah it's a bit revealing but who cares

Yeah yeah it's a bit revealing but who cares. It's just school.

I went downstairs n grabbed a pancake before going into my car. Blasted some music and drove to hell. Wait did I say hell? I mean school.

15 minutes later,
I reached school. Fk this place. Urgh. Why oh why? I'm just gonna come till Football game. I got out of my car and went in school. I saw him with her. Idk why I'm feeling this way. To make things worst they were making out infront of my locker. Do u not have a brain? If u wanna make out pls go far away from my locker.

K- EXCUSE ME! PLS MAKE OUT SOMEWHERE ELSE NOT AT MY LOCKER. Jeez
J- sry kenz

I just rolled my eyes while Avery looked at me disgusted.

Avery- girl can u not b salty? You have no chance with Johnny. Stop trying loser. 
K- u srsly don't know who you're messing with. Oh n I know u cheated on Johnny. Half the school knows this. Oh n get lost from my locker.
Avery- I didn't cheat on him.
K- sure

I was annoyed at that bitch. Urgh. I took my books from the locker and went to class. I was there early for the first time. I went to the back of the class and sat there. By then the bell rang n I saw Lauren n Annie going to sit down with me and Johnny n friends sat down on the other side of the class.

K- hey guys
L- hi
A- hi
K- I saw Johnny making out with Avery infront of the locker. I'm telling u she did it on purpose
L- durh
A- Johnny is just blind cause the prettiest girl is right here.
K- awww thanks Anns but I don't like him that way. His just my Friend
L- sure then why would u care abt him?
K- I just do okay anyways you guys can go sit beside your crushes you know. I can b here alone. It doesn't matter.
L- nah we will stay with u
K- go sit beside them. They r making eye contact with you guys n it's making me uncomfortable.
A- okay fine

They walked over and sat with their crushes n Johnny got up and sat with me. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!

J- hey
K- ya hi
J- what's your problem?
K- nothing okay
J- kenz u have been ignoring me for the past week. Idk what's wrong.
K- nothing okay

Avery walked in the class.

K- go sit with her. She's the pretty one. The one that has good personality. The one that's loyal.
J- I'm not gonna sit with her cause later u would b alone

T- morning class. Looks like mr Orlando and miss Ziegler wants to talk to each other. So why don't y'all teach the class.
K- shut up n teach. I'm here n that's good enough.
Avery- may I b excused?
T- n why is that?
Avery- cause I need the Nurses don't feel well
T- okay sure

She continued teaching while Johnny was bothering me.

J- kenz
J- kenz
J- kenz
K- what the fk do u want?
J- I just want to know what's wrong.
K- go ask Lauren or Annie. Bye I'm getting out of this class.

I went out of the class and saw that Avery was kissing mark. Against MY LOCKER. Fk her man.

Johnny Pov

When kenzie walked out of class, I decided to follow her. But I saw Avery kissing mark. Wtf. I'm angry pissed and sad.

K- HAY BITCH! so this isn't considered as cheating? Stop hurting Johnny. STOP IT.
Avery- no I wasn't cheating
K- so you're saying smashing your lips with another boys lips when your dating someone is not considered cheating?
Avery- we are just friends
K- sure friends act act like that towards each other? So you're saying if I kissed Johnny right now u won't break up with him?
Avery- I would cause that's cheating.
K- so this is exactly what you're doing to him
Avery- I've never liked him anyways. He is just a toy that I used to get popular and to get what ever I wanted cause his rich. Durh.
K- you're an asshole. Your a cheating gold digger. U know what I cant believe that u would cheat on someone like Johnny. Cause truly his a great person. His great company. His personality is just wonderful.

I am touched that kenzie is standing up for me. But I decided to cut in.

J- fk u Avery. Fk u. We are over.
K- John
J- I'm sry kenzie. Idk what I did to you which is wrong but I'm sry. I love our friendship. It means so much to me.
Avery- u didn't see anything
J- I did I saw u kissing mark. I saw that u said that u didn't have feelings for me. But kenz stood up for me.
K- oh just so u know Avery. If you're dating someone u don't go around kissing other boys. That's called cheating. Oh n did I mention that you're still not popular cause think about it. You're not gonna b ard Johnny which means popularity goes down the drain.
J- she's saying facts. Bye Avery. I'm actually surprised that I had feelings for u.
Avery- I still love u
J- stop the bull shit pls I said HAD feelings for u

I took kenzies hand and went out of school.

J- hey thanks for what u did there. I'm sry for not believing you.
K- no it's fine and I shld b sry for avoiding you. But srsly tho am I ugly?
J- no you're the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen in my whole life and let me tell u that I have seen a lot of girls
K- oh thanks john. Friends?
J- friends. Can we ditch?
K- I have cheer after sch
J- I have football so I Guess we can ditch and come back afterwards.
K- okay yah sure

We went a lot of places before getting back to school. Like ice cream shop, park Starbucks and MacDonald.

T- ms Ziegler and mr Orlando come to my office now.

TBC...