5 - not jimin

minyoung🔪 :
hey jimin u look cute
today uwu

gguk! 🐰 :
im not jimin ):

minyoung🔪 :
i dont believe u

minyoung🔪 :
in fact

minyoung🔪 :
im gonna talk to u at
lunch today

gguk! 🐰 :
ok but ur only
gonna embarrass
urself

minyoung🔪 :
pfft whatever ✋🏼

[ ... ]

minyoung sat at the lunch table with seunghee and jisun. "i can't believe they gave us mac and cheese again." seunghee sighed, disgusted.

"if you're not gonna eat it, can i have it?"

"no, jisun, i'm so hungry right now, i can eat three plates of this nasty mac and cheese."

"then stop complaining, bitch." jisun pouts, crossing her arms. "i hate you."

seunghee rolls her eyes, "yeah, yeah, love you too."

as the three ate their lunch (or at least tried to), minyoung was eyeing park jimin for quite a while. jimin feels someone staring at him, so he looks towards that direction and makes awkward eye contact with minyoung for a split second before she quickly looks away.

bzz-!

1 new message from gguk! 🐰

gguk! 🐰 :
stop staring at
jimin

minyoung looks at jimin and he's eating while having a conversation with kim taehyung, so "kookie" couldn't possibly be him. minyoung turns around, left and right, trying to find the boy who's been messaging her. she can't find him, so she messages him.

minyoung🔪 :
where are you?

gguk is typing...

gguk! 🐰 :
closer than u think,
you shouldn't try
too hard to find me

minyoung then sees a guy glancing at her, so she bravely walks over to him. he had shiny brown hair, a nice face with plump pink lips, and broad shoulders to complete the look. minyoung thought he might be too mature to be this so-called "kookie," but she gave it a shot and asked him anyways.

"is it you?" she immediately asked.

the guy looked confused and paused before answering, "sorry?"

"are you... 'kookie'?"

"uh.. no?" the stranger replied, his answer sounding more like a question.

and that is when minyoung realized, she fucked up.

minyoung bowed to him while apologizing before going back to her seat.

bzz-!

1 new message from gguk! 🐰

gguk! 🐰 :
not that close
idiot!

gguk! 🐰 :
also that guy is
ugly :-//

minyoung sighs in frustration. she really didn't want to give this guy $15, and there was only two days left until the deal ends. seunghee turns her head to minyoung, "why did you get up? are you looking for someone?"