K

Choi Soo Ji's POV

"I should've not trusted you!" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Not my fault! The GPS said to turned left!" Ji Hun said.

"You're the one who is physically deaf! The GPS said turned right!" I pinched his ear.

"Yah I'm driving!" He said.

After 30 minutes, we finally found the villa and saw that Woojin and Ji Yeon arrived earlier. They both were cooking and having fun. Then there was one action, that hurt me the most; Woojin stuffing Ji Yeon a tomato into her mouth. 

Jealousy it is, Choi Soo Ji. Jealousy it is.

Kay Choi Soo Ji, time to fake this scene up!

"Yah sorry that we took long! Blame it all on Ji Hun!" I said as I walked towards them.

"Ah, it's okay! You must be thirsty, want a drink? I'll go get it!" Ji Yeon offered.

"Ah, it's okay!" I said as I plastered a fake smile on my face.

"No, really!" She said with a bright smile.

"Okay then, I'll just have a glass of water!" I said.

"I'll go get it," she said as she stood up from her chair, about to leave but Woojin stopped her.

"Ah, I'll just get it for her!" Woojin said as she pushed Ji Yeon's shoulders, softly down to make her sit. 

Ji Yeon went to look at me and gave me a smile again before continuing to cut some ingredients for us to eat for dinner.

I  smiled back to her and entered the house. I went to one of the guest room and decided to get some rest. 

Around an hour later, I went outside and saw the others are about to grill. I quickly went to Ji Yeon and took the plate of raw meat.

"Let Ji Hun cook this. He's good at it," I said as I gave her a smile. She smiled back and went inside the house. 

Woojin's POV

It is finally time for us to have dinner and I can't wait. 

"Anyone want wine?" Soo Ji asked and I told her I didn't want to.

"So, how do you guys met each other?" Ji Yeon started, breaking the silence.

"Middle school, through art class," Soo Ji said.

"Woah, no wonder Woojin is really good at drawing!" Ji Yeon said as she smiled brightly.

"No I'm not good at drawing," I simply said without looking at her.

"What do you mean? I've seen your drawing on your notebook! Don't deny it Woojin! I know you love drawing!" She said confusingly. 

"Ji Yeon, people like us, like me, Soo Ji, and Ji Hun, are forced to like things. We can't just like simply whatever we like. Stop jumping into conclusions and assumptions," I said loud and Ji Yeon had an uncomfortable expression.

"I'll just get inside first. I don't have any appetite to eat," Ji Yeon said as she stood up and walked inside her house with her right ankle, still injured. 

I just sighed while Soo Ji and Ji Hun kept quiet. What am I gonna do?

"Well, this must be hard. Let's just eat and take a rest for today!" Ji Hun said breaking the silence as he placed a slice of meat on Soo Ji's plate.

I'm sorry, Ji Yeon...