Chapter Three - Eating Lunch

"Hey! What about us?" They all heard Alyssa exclaim. "We're hungry too."
Tony felt embarrassed that he had forgotten about Alyssa and her friends, Cassie, Lena, Rose, and Jackie.
Their real names were Cassiopeia, Paulina, Rosalie, and Jacklyn, respectively, but no one would be caught dead calling them their name, even behind their back. They all considered each other sisters, and were extremely protective of Jackie. They considered her the baby of the group, but they didn't smother her, for which she was grateful.
Tony was about to apologize and tell the boys to back off and let the girls get some food, but Alyssa just laughed and said, "I'm just kidding! Lena called Sammy to bring us some food."
Tony looked relieved, "Oh, okay." While the rest of the boys were busy making fun of Sam and her boyfriend, making kissy faces at her, Tony asked the the girls if they want some drinks, well he asks everyone out of hospitality, but he directed the question at the girls. "Are you guys getting any drinks?"
"No, we all forgot to ask-" Cassie replies, but is cut off by Jackie.
"I asked Lena to get me a vanilla shake and a root beer, since I overheard her asking Sam to get her some on the phone," Jackie interrupted sheepishly.
"Why didn't you guys say anything to us!?" Rose exclaims while Lena is upset that Jackie said something.
"I thought I told you that that was our little secret," Lena says to Jackie in a hurt tone, feeling betrayed.
Jackie mutters an apology to Lena, while Alyssa, Cassie, and Rose are just like, "Fuck that", and decide to ask Tony for some drinks.
"Tony," Alyssa says his name to get his attention, "Can we get something to drink please?"
Tony, who had just set his food down and was going to get himself a drink, said "Sure, I was just going to get myself something. You guys can come with me and get whatever, if you want."
Cassie was in the middle of a conversation with Rose, so she told Alyssa, "Can you get me a Coke?", and added as an afterthought, "The good kind too, not that crappy diet stuff".
"I know, I know", Alyssa replies cheekily. They've known each other for so long that they consider each other sisters. Not knowing what Rose wanted, she asked her,"Rose, what do you want me to get you?"
"I'll just have a Sprite" Rose replied. She would have preferred one of those fancy sparkling waters, because she had high standards, but she knew that the clubhouse didn't have them, so she picked the next best thing.
"Hey, umm, I actually bought you some of your fancy bubbly shit for the clubhouse," Harry said, rubbing the back of his neck, "it's in the kitchen, at the back of the fridge. I thought you might like to have some at the clubhouse." He wasn't sure if she'd actually want some, but she was beyond elated.
"Really!?" She exclaimed. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She got off of the couch and hugged him super tight, his arms at his sides until he snapped out of his daze and returned the hug, trying not to hug her back at the same intensity, for fear that he would suffocate her with his bulky muscles.
Alyssa smirked at them and mentally reminded herself to play matchmaker for them, but she decided to leave that for another day.