Chapter 9: his FRIENDS call him gay

Now, we don't really know if Ry's bi or gay or is actually straight, all we know is that his friends do call him gay:

And I swear to God there's a video that I'm currently trying to find where Ryan's at a party and he's with his friend, I think Jeremy Burke, and they're sitting down by a table and Jeremy or someone else says "here's the gay table" and Ryan is sit...

And I swear to God there's a video that I'm currently trying to find where Ryan's at a party and he's with his friend, I think Jeremy Burke, and they're sitting down by a table and Jeremy or someone else says "here's the gay table" and Ryan is sitting at the table and I'm pretty sure he laughs at it (and they couldn't be talking about Jeremy because he has a girlfriend, or are they married? I don't know but all I know is that they couldn't be talking about Jeremy because he has a girl) It could've been a joke but looking at the picture that I just showed you, maybe it's not. Or maybe I just imagined this I don't know but I reamber seeing it on Instagram. I'll keep looking.
I found it!

(Ryan looks like he perks his ass out in the beginning of this video)

[edit: the video got deleted on youtube, but it was just that video of ryan with his friends awkwardly with that song that goes "about a week ago"]

And maybe that's why his friend pushed him away.

He's ready for it.