Chapter eleven

It was now Friday and me and Lance were getting ready for the party. Grandma left an hour ago to help set up.

As I put on my dress and heals, I look in the mirror. Jules helped me pick out this dress yesterday and I knew it was the one. Once I saw it on the rack I had to have it. It was simple but sexy to. It was red as blood, strapless to and hugged my curves and flowed below the knee. I had hoped Lance would like it when he sees me in it.

I walked down the stairs to meet Lance. He was wearing a black dress shirt and slacks since they didn't have a tux in his size. He finally noticed me and his mouth dropped. Walking over to close his mouth for him.

"You know you can catch flies doing that." I smirked at him.

"God your beautiful. I can't wait to take this dress off you tonight." He said trailing his fingers in my curls.

"Shall we go?" I asked. He took my hand and started to walk me to the jeep. We rode in silence taking glances at each other. I was nervous to say the least.

"There you are Rose!" Grandma said coming up to me.

"Hi Grandma sorry I couldn't help with the decorations." I said looking around. It was beautiful I couldn't believe we were doing this. There wasn't music but still a dance floor to dance at and there was even people dancing slow. There were a couple games around to let loose it seemed like the right idea.

"Nonsense you had to get ready. And my I say, your parents would be so proud of you Rose." She said hugging me tightly. I took Lance to the bar to get a drink of tequila shots to calm the nerves. After our sixth shot Jules and Tyler came beside us.

"Hey! Oh my gosh you look stunning Rose!" Jules said embracing me. Tyler kissed my cheek agreeing with Jules. I looked at Lance to see any reaction but there was none. Lance seemed to trust Tyler, which was good in a way I think.

"Thank you. I love your dress Jules." And I meant it, she was wearing a blue dress that stopped before her knees.

"So ready for more shots?" Tyler said ordering more shots for us. I could go for more and it was the beginning.